London, England (PRWEB) February 2, 2009
Maple and Leek the social networking site for over 50s has launched Maple and Leek mature dating. Our members are loving living it up at 50+ but when they've finished wakeboarding or painting for their Art gallery its always nice to snuggle up with a special someone. Online dating has grown in popularity over the years and our members have been asking for an over 50s dating site -- we are really pleased to launch Maple and Leek dating.
To celebrate the launch of Maple and Leek over 50s dating we are offering a romantic weekend to Paris for a picture of the most romantic first date.
Some options to get you in the spirit are listed below
- Picnic. Pack up a simple, romantic lunch or dinner and head out to a park. Sharing a meal together in nature is not only romantic, but it allows the opportunity to get to know each other against a beautiful backdrop.
- Get active. If you both play golf or tennis, take your first date on the go. After your game, stop off for a refreshing drink and snack to wrap up the date.
- Museum. Visit a museum together. Wandering through the art or even deciding which type of museum to visit will tell much about the other and is a fun way to spend the day.
- Take a cooking class. With so many cooking classes available, decide on a type of class and pass a few hours learning how to prepare a special meal. Maybe your next date can be using your newfound skills to cook for each other.
- Book reading. Attend a reading at a book store. Discover you share a passion for the same books, author, or just reading in general.
- Vino. Whether you have a nearby winery tour together or experience a wine tasting at a local store, share the fun of exploring wine together while learning about each other.
- Charity event. Attend a charity event together. The group setting may ease any first-date jitters and help a good cause.
- On the water. Go out to a local river or lake and rent a paddle boat, kayak, or canoe. Experienced or not it doesn't matter, it's about having fun together.
- See a play. Theater doesn't have to be a big production or expensive. Many community and university theaters offer interesting, well-done, and affordable productions.
- Outdoor market. Head to an outdoor market such as a farmer's market or flea market.
Maple and Leek is an innovative social networking site helping those 50+ to live it up and find adventures. At MapleandLeek.com, members will find friends over 50 and fellow explorers to help make your plans of adventure a reality -- through articles, interview, links to Web sites and the experience of other MapleandLeek.com members. We've created a site where members can share insights, swap hints and find friends through blogs and groups. Our online dating service is our latest service offering
To enter the competition send a picture of your romantic first date to romantic (at) mapleandleek (dot) com by 28th Feb 2009.
# # #