Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 3, 2009
Arlington, Virginia (February 2, 2009) Mindseye Solutions (http://www.mindseyesolutions.com) an innovator of next generation ediscovery software today announced the release of TunnelVision 1.2 to assist organizations in managing the risk, time, and cost associated with legal discovery.
Offered as both a single server or enterprise level application, TunnelVision enables clients to take control of their ediscovery internally at a fixed and predictable cost. By maximizing powerful data filtering options, advanced searching capabilities, and robust variable reporting, TunnelVision creates a better understanding of the data surrounding your case by building visibility into vital case details. The technology empowers organizations to efficiently identify the data they have, where it came from, who it belonged to, and how they identified it prior to exporting the relevant materials for further processing and review.
Key features of the Mindseye Solutions TunnelVision 1.2 platform include:
- Early Case Assessment - Allows in-depth visibility into case data during the identification phases of discovery to aid in the preparation of a discovery strategy.
- Variable Reporting - Report on all aspects of case data and apply more defined selective sets to report on exactly what you want to see.
- Advanced Keyword Search - Gives full visibility into wildcard and fuzzy search term derivatives, exclude malfunctioning derivative hits, and dynamically report on exclusions for defending search methodology.
- Point and Go Processing - No need to prepare data prior to import, simply point TunnelVision at your source, select import, and walk away.
- Intuitive Workflow - TunnelVision can be used by employees with varying levels of technical aptitude through a simple interface and logical workflow.
- Selective Set Criteria - Build unlimited flexibility to account for the unexpected, create focused sets of documents for reporting and export.
"We are excited to introduce TunnelVision to the legal discovery market," said Bob Krantz, founder and CEO of Mindseye Solutions. "Our team of experts designed an easy to use application that is accountable, efficient, and agile that allows our clients to manage risk while also minimizing time spent navigating the discovery process."
About Mindseye Solutions:
Mindseye Solutions LLC is creating next generation technologies designed to drive the evolution and growth of the electronic discovery industry. Founded by experienced electronic discovery professionals, Mindseye Solutions brings a rare blend of industry specific consultative, operational and software development vision to each application we design.
CEO (at) mindseyesolutions. (dot) com