Most fractional ownership products do not offer financing as banks have not adapted their lending policies for this form of real estate
Seacrest Beach, FL (Vocus) February 2, 2009 -–
Magnolia Private Residence Club, a new vacation property on Florida’s Emerald Coast, is making luxury fractional ownership more accessible. To make ownership even easier, the developer has secured a conventional financing package through Georgia Banking Company/National Mortgage Alliance for qualified buyers.
“Most fractional ownership products do not offer financing as banks have not adapted their lending policies for this form of real estate,” explains Magnolia developer Alan O’Neal. “Given the growth of shared ownership over the last few years, industry experts predict that buyers will continue to find this a more sensible form of second home ownership. Our objective is to be ahead of the curve by creating an easier way for people to own a luxurious home on the Emerald Coast.”
With fully furnished, three-bedroom residences priced at just $159,000, Magnolia Private Residence Club offers families affordable luxury along coastal Highway 30-A, an area of Florida’s panhandle between Destin and Panama City Beach.
Magnolia features a complete range of amenities and services specifically tailored for family enjoyment and convenience. Vibrantly colored water, renowned white sand beaches, and miles of greenway trails provide a magnificent setting for the property and endless recreational opportunities. Owners are welcome to visit their Magnolia vacation home as often as they wish, subject only to generous and flexible reservation policies.
Magnolia Private Residence Club is easily accessible from the U.S. and Canada. Local airports are Okaloosa Regional Airport (VPS) and Panama City-Bay County International Airport (PFN). There is frequent connecting service through Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport. The Club is also in close proximity to several Southeast cities including New Orleans, LA; Memphis, TN; Atlanta, GA; Jackson, MS; and Birmingham, AL.
Magnolia Private Residence Club Services & Amenities:
- Seventeen beautifully furnished three-bedroom residences (1,775 square feet)
- On-site concierge service
- Protected boardwalk access to white sand beaches
- State-of-the-art fitness center with sauna, steam room, and massage room
- Rooftop deck with heated pool, jetted spa, and two commercial grade grills
- Owners’ lounge with honor bar and amazing Gulf views
- Media and activity room
- Club-owned beach cruiser bicycles
- Pre-arrival grocery shopping service
- Secured, air conditioned clothing and equipment storage
- Club lounge chairs, umbrellas, and coolers delivered to and from the beach for owner use
- Daily housekeeping services and professional property management
Magnolia Private Residence Club
8377 East County Highway 30-A
Seacrest Beach, FL 32413