Cambridge, MA (PRWEB) February 5, 2009
- HubSpot has announced Keyword Grader, a keyword SEO tool, for its Internet marketing system to help users develop a list of hundreds of potential keywords and identify the best terms to use to optimize their websites.
- For marketers, the first step in getting found online is to understand what terms people are using to search for their products or services. Keyword Discovery is the process of finding the "best" keywords to use to optimize a user's site. The best keywords are relevant to the user's business, are searched often and are non-competitive. Keyword Grader aids in the discovery of these keywords.
- Keyword Grader uses keyword analysis to fine-tune websites' search engine optimization. By tracking search-engine rankings for specific keywords, their search volume and their difficulty, Keyword Grader identifies the best keywords to optimize the user's website.
- HubSpot also gives users the ability to track their rankings on search terms over time and track which keywords are driving actual traffic and leads, helping them to create more relevant content on their websites or blogs.
- Keyword Grader is available in the HubSpot Owner and HubSpot Marketer systems.
- HubSpot offers an Internet marketing system that integrates SEO, social media and marketing analytics to help customers drive traffic to their websites and convert a greater percentage of them into customers. HubSpot also offers free marketing resources at http://www.hubspot.com/marketing-resources.
Quote, Attributable to Brian Halligan, CEO and Founder, HubSpot:
"Recognizing and strategically using keywords is an important and often overlooked technique in search engine optimization. Our system's Keyword Grader offers a helpful way to identify the best keywords for our users' websites. Once you make sure your pages are search engine optimized for your favorite keywords and know which pages you are targeting with a particular keyword, you will be in a better position to generate inbound links to that page, which will increase your chances of ranking better in search engines."
HubSpot is an Internet marketing system that helps your company get found online, generate more inbound leads and convert a higher percentage of them into paying customers. HubSpot helps companies get found by more prospects using search engine optimization and marketing, leveraging blogs and the blogosphere and engaging in online social media. By using landing pages, lead intelligence and marketing analytics, HubSpot customers convert more prospects into leads and paying customers. Based in Cambridge, MA, HubSpot can be found at http://www.hubspot.com.