The fun, interactive game enables advertisers to engage consumers in a positive way
Washington DC (PRWEB) February 7, 2009
Scavengrnet.com, an online game through which players can compete based on their ability to search the Internet, offers advertisers a unique way to interact with potential consumers.
"The fun, interactive game enables advertisers to engage consumers in a positive way," said Brian Riffey, Vice President of Operations. Scavengrnet.com allows advertisers to drive traffic to key pages within their web site, at a fraction of the cost of traditional online advertising.
How Scavengrnet.com works:
Scavengrnet.com creates each cyber "hunt."
- Working with an advertiser, Scavengrnet develops questions and answers that lead players to the advertiser website.
- Gift certificates are awarded to first, second and third place finishers with credits and points awarded to each remaining players.
- Prizes are preestablished, but advertisers can add to them with additional giveaways for added exposure. Prizes may also be tax-deductible for advertisers.
- All players who complete the game are awarded points which are redeemable for prizes and entry to exclusive hunts or the end-of-year "MegaHunt."
- Each hunt is promoted on Scavengrnet.com in the Hunter's Lodge, a page that utilizes social networking as a way to increase exposure.
- Four hunts daily, in addition to Specialty Hunts. With 1000 players per game, you get 4,000+ unique page views - to what you want them to see!
Advertisers can receive a free demo to experience exactly how the game will work with for their brand. To request a free demo visit ScavengrNet.com.