Prudential Georgia Realty has done an exemplary job of developing one of the nation's top online marketing programs for their clients. Realtor.com is honored to be a significant part of this online strategy
Atlanta, GA (PRWEB) February 9, 2009
Prudential Georgia Realty is the first large brokerage in the nation to receive the prestigious Realtor.com Online Marketing Award of Excellence. The Award of Excellence historically recognizes top agents who consistently provide great marketing services on behalf of their clients. This is the first award presented to a large brokerage in the nation.
"Prudential Georgia Realty has done an exemplary job of developing one of the nation's top online marketing programs for their clients. Realtor.com is honored to be a significant part of this online strategy," said Max Pigman, Vice President of Realtor.com and nationally-renowned real estate marketing and technology speaker.
In 2008, the Atlanta-based real estate company launched their new Advanced Property Marketing System. This unique methodology was developed from "best practices" in marketing and consulting plus the latest innovations in technology. These "best practices and technology innovations" were researched from a variety of industries - not just the real estate business. The objective was to provide a more effective real estate marketing approach that generated the highest value to PGR clients and gave PGR agents a real competitive edge in the market. It certainly appears that those goals are being achieved.
- In 2008, Trendgraphix reports that PGR increased marketshare of sold listings more than any other large brokerage in metro Atlanta.
- In 2008, Prudential was Rated Highest in Satisfaction for Home Sellers in the J.D. Power and Associates 2008 Buyer/ Seller Survey.
- In 2008, Prudential Georgia Realty won a 5th consecutive Consumer's Choice Award for Executive Home Sales.
- And now, Prudential Georgia Realty is the first large brokerage in the nation to be recognized by Realtor.com with their Online Marketing Award of Excellence.
The Advanced Property Marketing System is part of a more comprehensive online marketing strategy that Prudential Georgia Realty has been building for the past few years. PGR has invested considerably in the online infrastructure, skills training, processes and support to allow agents to more easily implement these solutions. Some of these highlights include:
- Listing distribution that syndicates PGR properties to over 115 real estate website around the world - more than any other brokerage in the nation.
- PGR listings are highly prioritized as showcase or featured listings on major sites including Realtor.com, Yahoo Real Estate, Trulia.com, Frontdoor.com (power by HGTV), AJCHomefinder.com, all Prudential Georgia websites and more.
- PGR uses a variety of techniques to create "distinction on the page" so their listings stand out from the competition. The combination of listing search priority and page distinction means that PGR listings get the most views - while others are buried deep in the search pages or get looked over by consumers.
- PGR leverages beautiful rich media images to make the unique story of the property come to life online. These include high-quality photography, virtual tours and narrated videos.
- On Realtor.com, all listings have 25 photos. PGR has created an extensive inventory of stock photography to assist their agents in providing 25 photos that are high-quality and make sense for the property.
- Real estate websites today have much improved slides shows. For example, the new release for Realtor.com supports 25 jumbo photos. In the past, real estate website used to be limited to a few photos with poor to average quality. The traditional virtual tour provided a more extensive slide show. Today, those traditional virtual tours provide no incremental consumer value. That is why PGR has shifted aggressively to more innovative virtual tours and narrated videos. PGR and Realtor.com partnered on the beta program for property videos in the fall of 2007. PGR is an industry leader in the use of video for properties, market reports and agent branding. Today, PGR agents have over 1000 narrated property videos on Realtor.com and other real estate websites.
- PGR has developed an extensive SEO (search engine optimization) and SEM (search engine marketing) strategy to ensure their listings get found on major search engines such as Google, Yahoo, AOL and MSN. Just go to Google and click terms like "real estate atlanta georgia," "atlanta real estate" and "atlanta new homes." You will find the Prudential company website in the top 5 organic search results which get 60-80% of the clicks.
- PGR has implemented a comprehensive multi-media advertising approach including strategically placed banner ads, behavior-targeted online ads, social networking, blogging, TV ads, online videos and select print ads. This mix of traditional media and emerging media gives PGR clients the edge in being found by buyers.
- PGR's Advanced Property Marketing System utilizes comprehensive statistical reporting and detailed buyer feedback to create useful reports that show the effectiveness of the marketing approach as the market changes. This allows agents and clients to optimize their value proposition based upon real facts.
- The process methodology is a combination of best practices from product/ services marketing, professional consulting, total quality management and real estate. PGR is the first to create a real estate marketing system based upon these powerful principles.
"We are very proud to have received this prestigious award from Realtor.com. They have been a great partner and we look forward to a strategic relationship for years to come. We have worked very hard to create our Advanced Property Marketing System with all the infrastructure, skills, processes and support that is required to implement such a comprehensive solution. The results tell us that this is simply the most effective solution available. Our clients have the best chance to sell their property for the highest return in the current market," said Dan Forsman, President & CEO of Prudential Georgia Realty.
Dan Forsman is a well-known leader and innovator in the real estate industry. He is a member of numerous national advisory boards including Realtor.com, Trulia.com, Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, The Realty Alliance and others. Dan is a popular speaker and has been recently featured on 11Alive News, Fox5, numerous radio interviews plus many real estate industry events. He has become known for the market report video series AtlantaRealEstate2009.com. The newest video report will be available in February.
In December 2008, Dan was asked by the State of Georgia to provide a testimony on behalf of the Georgia real estate market. He is now working with the governor's office and other state leadership to advise them on a Georgia stimulus for the housing market. Although quick to give the credit to his team, Dan has received many personal accolades including Captain of Industry, Realtor of the Year, 5-Star Circle of Service Award and the President's Award from the Atlanta Board of Realtors. Prudential recognized Dan with the Broker of the Year award - the highest honor from Prudential Real Estate Affiliates. Dan is the President, CEO and primary owner of Prudential Georgia Realty.
Prudential Georgia Realty is an independently owned and operated member of Prudential Real Estate Affiliates, a full-service residential and commercial real estate network with offices throughout the U.S. and Canada. The company has 23 locations in metro Atlanta counties and approximately 1,300 Realtors.
Visit PrudentialGA.com to search ALL listings for Atlanta real estate, Atlanta new homes and Atlanta foreclosures. Our powerful search tools allow you to search by city, zip code, neighborhood, school district, foreclosures, new home properties, new home communities, corporate-owned, bank-owned, rentals, lease purchases and by Google maps. Search in 13 different languages - powered by Immobel. See listings on Google Maps plus Microsoft Bird's Eye views and Google street views. For more information, please contact Prudential Georgia Realty at 770.992.4100 or PrudentialGA.com.
TC McClenning, Public Relations Manager
Prudential Georgia Realty