Joining AQUAMANTRA in its evolution, with so much growth and viability is incredibly exciting and I look forward to working with Alexandra to help AQUAMANTRA realize its limitless potential
Dana Point, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2009
Consumer products company AQUAMANTRA® producer of premium award winning natural spring water, announced that Jack Canfield, co-creator of the billion dollar Chicken Soup for the Soul® series will serve as an Executive Advisor to the organization.
Alexandra Teklak, the young and vibrant Founder/President of Aquamantra is thrilled to have Canfield share her vision. "We have an ambitious agenda as a fast-growing company, and this strong addition provides an exceptional base of experience and knowledge to draw from as we pursue our goal of building long-term shareholder value," said Teklak. "Jack Canfield is a prominent leader in his field that will provide our company with in-depth and diverse expertise across a broad range of disciplines. We also value his strong commitment to maintaining the highest standards of integrity and corporate governance," continued Teklak.
Jack Canfield has a knack for being at the forefront of exciting cultural shifts. "Joining AQUAMANTRA in its evolution, with so much growth and viability is incredibly exciting and I look forward to working with Alexandra to help AQUAMANTRA realize its limitless potential," said Canfield. "We are on the horizon of great change in this country. The way we engage with products is shifting from the traditional one-dimensional idea of buy-consume to a multi-dimensional construct which embraces the idea that a purchase is actually a vote for a particular way of conducting business. More and more consumers are realizing that they can change the world simply by consciously choosing products which are created by companies who desire to enrich the lives of others. There is more that goes into the creation of a product than the ingredients listed on the package. AQUAMANTRA is a LOHAS brand where a deep level of conscious intent has gone into product development. I am delighted to be part of the future of what I believe is a new forum for conscious branding and product development, " says Canfield.
"As an innovative consumer company we have the opportunity to add the advice and wisdom by integrating the world's best human potential trainer and corporate visionary into AQUAMANTRA's larger corporate strategy", said Alexandra Teklak. "I am hopeful that together, with our stellar group of advisors, we will continue to create new life-enriching experiences for consumers as well as leave a strong legacy of greatness."
Canfield joins AQUAMANTRA's impressive advisory board including:
- Dr. Robert Foster, Quantum Physics and Scientific Advisor with a PhD in Chemistry from Harvard University and was a National Science Foundation Postdoctoral Fellow at Stanford University. Bob has assembled a gifted team of Scientists, Engineers, MDs, in a quest that involves ancient wisdom, with the familiar materials of Silicon Dioxide (Quartz) and Metals, Modern Technology (Lasers) and New Physics that are concentrated on the most prevalent and important material on this earth and in the human body: WATER.
- Paul Taylor, Sustainability Brand Advisor. Paul is the Founder and CEO of Global Citizen Consulting LLC, a leading edge Strategic Marketing & Communications firm specializing helping clients drive business value through Sustainability-driven Strategy, Branding, Communication, and Corporate CSR Citizenship.
- Eric Schnell, Operations, Marketing, Natural Class of Trade Advisor with over 18 years of sales, marketing and operational success with significant experience in managing upstart companies and new product launches in the natural foods and beverage channels, he is the co-founder of the Steaz.
- Gary Tomchuk, Business and LOHAS Market Advisor. Gary is a leader in the Lifestyles of Health and Sustainability (LOHAS) market, bringing together 28 years of experience in marketing, business development, sales, technology and management.
- Jacqueline Rubasky, Strategic Brand and Marketing Advisor with 19+ year marketing experience building leadership brands for the world's most respected Fortune 500 Companies.
- Steven Kessler, Strategic Enterprise and Sales Advisor with over 25 years of executive level consumer packaged goods management experience. Currently, Steve is the co-founder and managing all Sales and Distribution functions of The Healthy Beverage Company.
- Bobi Leonard, Health and Broadcast Advisor and is referred to as the Martha Stewart of the West Coast, she is a regular guest on CBS's "Women 2 Women".
- Sharon Lindsey, PR Advisor and owner of Sharon Lindsey Productions focusing on the health and fitness industries specializing in marketing and public relations for over 20 years.
AQUAMANTRA is the first water to offer consumers a premium hydrating beverage and an experience that enlivens, enriches and deepens the consumers' relationship with themselves and the world around them. AQUAMANTRA's rigorous testing practices and purification standards exceed those of most bottled and municipal waters, making it valuable for those who wish to maintain optimum health, specifically people who are challenged with immune difficulties. The source of AQUAMANTRA's exquisite taste is San Diego's Palomar Mountain, known for its abundant springs, rich silica levels and perfectly balanced pH of 7.4. This bottled water is both IBWA and NSF inspected, then tested daily, weekly and annually showing no evidence of arsenic, bacteria, lead or chemicals. Consistent out source testing of AQUAMANTRA also shows no leaching from their PET Level 1 food grade plastic bottles. In 2007, the prestigious Berkeley Springs International Water Tasting competition awarded AQUAMANTRA with 'The Best Tasting Bottled Water Gold Medal' for it's delicious and clean tenor. AQUAMANTRA is available in Whole Foods, online at AQUAMANTRA.com and other fine purveyors of foods and optimum nutritional products. AQUAMANTRA invites you to visit us at http://www.aquamantra.com to learn more about our products, affirmations, quantum physics, our charities, the law of attraction and more.
Contact: Sharon Lindsey 310-827-9498