Los Gatos, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2009
ActiveOver50, a San Francisco Bay-Area magazine for baby boomers and older adults, featured health/wellness expert and author Dr. Walter Bortz II on its cover for the Winter 2009 issue.
Dr. Walter Bortz, 78, is one of America's foremost experts on the "aging process", and believes that "aging is very much a self-fulfilling prophecy." He advocates exercise as the best medicine in living a long, healthy and active life. He is the author of "Dare to be 100" and "We Live Too Short and Die Too Long."
The current issue of ActiveOver50 includes:
- Dr. Walter Bortz II, health/wellness tips
- Who didn't lose money in 2008? Financial tips for survival in 2009
- New rules for Reverse Mortgages
- Exercises for your brain. Cognitive fitness program from (m) Power
- Secrets for Living to 100
- New Medicare health program from CareMore
- Around the clock nurses at Belmont Village communities
- Out of work at age 50. What now?
- New study. Volunteering is good for your health
Published by Larry W. Hayes, ActiveOver50 magazine is written for baby boomers and older adults who are working, seeking work, thinking of retiring or leading active retired lives. The magazine is available free in print and online with a readership of over 100,,000. The print magazine is published quarterly and distributed throughout the San Francisco Bay Area. The online magazine includes everything in the print version but with additional articles, resources and archives. It is available nationwide by subscription at http://www.activeover50.com.
For more information about ActiveOver50 magazine, visit http://www.activeover50.com.