The comprehensive product portfolio and advanced technology behind our program significantly enhance reseller revenue opportunities and competitive advantages while dramatically expanding our universe of potential channel partners
Herndon, VA (PRWEB) February 10, 2009
Herndon, VA - February 10, 2009 - Apptix (OSE: APP), the industry-leading provider of hosted Microsoft Exchange email, VoIP phone service, and SharePoint collaboration services for small and medium businesses (SMBs), today announced the launch of the Apptix Partner Program, a multi-tiered channel program that creates new revenue streams and increased average revenue per user (ARPU) opportunities for partners referring and reselling Apptix hosted services.
A new provisioning and management platform enables Apptix to offer channel partners an expanding portfolio of co-branded or white labeled, mission critical services. Apptix supplies a variety of up-front business services to accelerate a reseller's entry into the market including a branded storefront, credit card billing, and branded customer facing billing. End-user adoption is simplified through easy-to-use registration and management tools. Resellers can manage their end-user accounts, assign or add new services, and make account changes via Apptix's industry-leading administrative Web console. In addition, Apptix's Customer Support team provides white-label, Tier 1, 24/7, live technical support.
"The comprehensive product portfolio and advanced technology behind our program significantly enhance reseller revenue opportunities and competitive advantages while dramatically expanding our universe of potential channel partners," said Chris Damvakaris, vice president of sales and business development, Apptix. "Apptix offers a 'business-in-a-box' solution to address SMBs' growing communications and IT needs that can be resold by large and small--as well as untraditional--reseller firms. Now, small business trusted advisors and consultants, such as accounting or legal firms with limited technical ability, can offer their clients mission-critical technical solutions, while leaving the hard part--deployment, management, customer service, and billing--to Apptix."
Apptix's available hosted product suite includes:
- Microsoft Exchange 2007 email
- Mobile email for a wide variety of devices, such as BlackBerry and iPhone
- Web conferencing & secure Instant Messaging (IM) via Microsoft Office Communications Server (OCS) 2007
- Microsoft SharePoint collaboration services
- Domain name registration & DNS hosting
- Shared Web hosting
- Virtual Private Servers (VPS)
Apptix's Partner Program offers four partnership opportunities:
- The Referral Program provides agent commissions on any Apptix purchases made by referral clients. Once a referral client becomes an Apptix customer, the agent receives a commission for any future Apptix purchases made by the client.
- For Resellers, Apptix provides a wide-ranging set of co-branded, out-of-the-box hosted services that users can deploy and manage, including white-label customer support provided by Apptix.
- Power Resellers receive the Reseller tool package, plus enhanced pricing on an expanded array of products to offer--and resell--to other resellers.
- Private Label Partners can extend service offerings with customized, hosted solutions from Apptix, sold under their own brand.
To learn more about the Apptix Partner Program, visit http://www.apptix.com/partners.
Apptix (OSE: APP) is the leading provider of hosted email, voice, and collaboration services for small and medium-sized businesses, serving nearly 200,000 Exchange subscribers worldwide. A pioneer in the hosted services space, directly and through its MailStreet subsidiary, Apptix offers a variety of hosted communications and IT services including Microsoft Exchange; VoIP; Microsoft SharePoint; Web conferencing and secure Instant Message via Microsoft Office Communications Server; Online Backup by EMC's Mozy; mobile messaging (including BlackBerry and iPhone), compliance and archiving; and a Web presence solution that includes domain registration, DNS hosting, and Website hosting. Apptix provides the reliability and scalability of enterprise-class communications solutions at a small business price, freeing IT staff to focus on improving and innovating within their companies. Apptix is a Microsoft Gold Certified Partner for Hosting and Application Services. Headquartered in Herndon, Virginia, Apptix is recognized as one of the CRN 2008 Fast Growth 100, Deloitte's 2008 Virginia Technology Fast 50 and 2008 North American Technology Fast 500, Software Magazine's 2008 Software500, and Washington Business Journal 2008 Fastest Growing Companies. For more information, visit http://www.apptix.com.
# # #