Morris Plains, NJ (PRWEB) February 11, 2009
Figtree Consulting, Inc. released Version 12 of StockTrack Shareholder Accounting software today adding new features to track options and warrants including vesting schedules and exercising options and warrants.
StockTrack provides a complete and cost effective Transfer Agent solution. The software supports issuance and transfer of stock, printing of stock certificates, cash dividends (including generating NACHA files for direct deposit), dividend reinvestment, proxy, splits, and all related reporting as well as support for 1099 tax reporting. It is in use by stock transfer agents and self issuers across the U.S.
Some of the new features in the Standard version are:
- Ability to enter vesting schedules for Options and Warrants
- Support to Exercise Options and Warrants and convert them to shares
- Ability to track the Surrender of Options and Warrants
- Calculate weighted average shares outstanding with and without the dilutive effect of Options and Warrants
- Options and Warrants reporting
- Enhanced ease of use features
The new features in the Advanced version include all of the features in the standard version plus:
- Ability to put an issuer company in 'On Hold' status - no transactions allowed
- Pop Up Reminders related to the system as a whole or a specific company
- A user definable screen message that is available as a reminder, for instance, to contact a certain person or group before proceeding with transactions for the selected company
Current licensees consider StockTrack the most complete and cost effective product available. They cite ease of use, extensive feature set, reports on all aspects of shareholder accounting, flexibility, audit trails, reasonable pricing and great support as reasons they are happy that they selected and use StockTrack. Users report that StockTrack is "the easiest to use shareholder accounting software."
The more than 60 reports include stock ledgers, certificate registers, transaction journals; insider transactions, dividend and split reporting; cash disbursements; insider ownership; dividend reinvestment; proxies and company overview of outstanding shares. In addition statements, confirmations and cover letters can be printed in ready to mail formats. Many reports are available as Excel spreadsheets as well as formatted reports.
Live feature demonstrations are presented weekly over the Internet - get a free invitation at http://www.stocktracksoftware.com/st_reg_demo.htm. Interested parties can contact Janice Gonzalez at Figtree Software, 973-539-9311 ext. 227 or by email to stock (at) figtree.com. The full StockTrack software is available free for evaluation at http://www.stocktracksoftware.com.
All StockTrack licensees who are current on software maintenance and support are entitled to this update.
Figtree Consulting, Inc., based in Morris Plains, NJ, is the publisher of StockTrack and has been a developer of business software and publisher of nationally distributed software products since 1983. The company provides web-based and Windows®-based applications for many industries including distribution, publishing, and banking. For more information, visit http://www.figtree.com and http://www.stocktracksoftware.com.