Audio Bible Ministry Awarded For Financial Integrity

Share Article

For two years in a row, Faith Comes By Hearing, the world's foremost Audio Bible ministry, was awarded the 4-star rating, the highest recognition by America's premier charity evaluator, Charity Navigator.

Faith Comes By Hearing consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way and outperforms most other charities in America.

For two years in a row, Faith Comes By Hearing, the world's foremost Audio Bible ministry, was awarded the 4-star rating, the highest recognition by America's premier charity evaluator, Charity Navigator.

"We are proud to announce Faith Comes By Hearing earned a second consecutive 4-star rating for their ability to effectively manage and grow its finances," wrote Ken Berger, Charity Navigator president and chief executive officer, in his announcement letter.

"Only 18% of the charities we rate have received at least two consecutive 4-star evaluations," Berger said. "Faith Comes By Hearing consistently executes its mission in a fiscally responsible way and outperforms most other charities in America."

"This recognition is a real blessing," said Jerry Jackson, Faith Comes By Hearing founder and president. "Donors want to know the charities they support have the highest possible integrity and stewardship. It's an honor to be recognized two years in a row."

This "exceptional designation from Charity Navigator differentiates Faith Comes By Hearing from its peers and demonstrates to the public it is worthy of their trust," added Berger.

Today's donors demand "accountability, transparency and quantifiable results from the charities they support with their hard-earned dollars," Berger wrote.

This rating provides Faith Comes By Hearing contributors with confidence-boosting information about their charitable choices, Berger explained.

"Fiscal responsibility is a core value of this ministry," said Jackson. "I appreciate Charity Navigator's unbiased and objective judgments. This announcement helps generous believers feel comfortable knowing their donations to Faith Comes By Hearing will be used effectively to reach the poor and illiterate with God's Word."

Founded in 1972 as a non-profit ministry, Faith Comes By Hearing records and uses heart-language Audio Bibles to reach and disciple the world's poor and illiterate.

Currently, Faith Comes By Hearing has 412 Audio Scripture recordings in more than 350 languages, representing 70% of the world's population. Through strategic partners, the ministry is working to reach the remaining 30% with the Word of God in audio.

The mission of Faith Comes By Hearing is to record the New Testament in 2,000 languages by 2016 and to start 1.2 million Bible listening groups to reach the 50% of the world who cannot read and are poor. The ministry needs your financial support to accomplish this. Learn how you can get involved at http://www.FaithComesByHearing.com or by calling (800) 545-6552.

###

Share article on social media or email:

View article via:

Pdf Print

Contact Author

Jon Wilke
Visit website