Family Investments currently looks after around £1.6 billion of family money for more than 1.1 million people in the UK. Our employee numbers increased by one-third during 2008 and we have ambitious plans to continue to grow our business in 2009.
Brighton, East Sussex (PRWEB) February 12, 2009
Family Investments today reveals that it has partnered with Abbey to supply their stakeholder Child Trust Fund (CTF) accounts, available in branch from 29th January.
Family Investments has more than 30 years experience helping families save for their future and is the UK's leading Child Trust Fund provider, looking after the accounts of almost 600,000 children.
Family Investments' expertise in children's savings and investments means that it is already the preferred provider of other high street names such as the Post Office, Sainsbury's Bank and Barclays Bank. Family Investments distributes its CTF's through more high-street outlets than any other provider.
The Abbey Child Trust Fund provided by Family Investments is a stakeholder account and will be invested in a balanced global fund managed by Santander Asset Management.
John Reeve, Chief Executive of Family Investment, said: "We are already the UK's favourite CTF provider and are delighted to be partnering with Abbey. As specialists in providing financial products for families, we are committed to expanding our offering to make life-long tax efficient saving easier for families and CTFs are an important component in this regard.
"Family Investments currently looks after around £1.6 billion of family money for more than 1.1 million people in the UK. Our employee numbers increased by one-third during 2008 and we have ambitious plans to continue to grow our business in 2009."
Reza Attar-Zadeh, Director of Savings and Investments at Abbey added: "Family Investments' unrivalled expertise and experience in Child Trust Funds made them the clear choice to provide our popular CTF. Partnering with Family Investments means that parents can give their children a great financial head start with a trusted provider."
About Family Investments
- Family Investments is a mutual with over 30 years experience providing investments for families
- Family Investments is the UK's favourite Child Trust Fund provider with 600k Child Trust Fund accounts
- Our expertise is widely trusted and recognises which is why we've been chosen to provide the Child Trust Funds of these high street names; Post Office, Barclays, Sainsbury's Bank, Coventry Building Society, Bradford & Bingley, Clydesdale Bank, Northern Bank, Yorkshire Bank, Nectar, Skipton Building Society and Early Learning Centre and now Abbey
- Our Child Trust Fund account available in approximately 16,000 high street locations - four times greater than any other provider.
- Family Investments is the trading name of Family Assurance Friendly Society and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority
Hill & Knowlton
020 7973 5947
Hill & Knowlton
020 7413 3181
t: 020 7756 4199
m: 07971 182 813