Providing exceptional service is about exceeding client expectations
Santa Barbara, CA (PRWEB) February 10, 2009
Benefit Software Inc., (http://www.bsiweb.com), a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of online employee benefits enrollment and communication solutions, today announces the results of its annual client satisfaction survey for its Printed Benefit Statement Services. The survey showed that 98 percent of clients using Benefit Software's outsourced service to produce Total Compensation statements were satisfied with their projects, and that they reported exceptionally high marks across the board for the project management process, the level of service, and the on-time delivery of the finished product.
Benefit Software produces Total Compensation, Total Rewards, and Benefit Statements for more than 200 organizations employing more than 150,000 employees. The survey asked clients to rate a variety of aspects involved in the completion of their statement project and included the following results:
- 98 percent were satisfied with their project.
- 99 percent reported that they were kept well informed during the project
- 100 percent reported that they received timely and accurate drafts of the statements
- 98 percent reported being pleased with the look of their statements.
- 9 out of 10 clients agreed that the employee data summaries made it easy to audit employee statements.
- 9 out of 10 clients agreed that the project management website made the project easy to manage.
- 9 out of 10 clients agreed that the printed statements were completed within a reasonable timeline.
- 100 percent reported that the project manager was responsive and more than 99 percent agreed that the project manager was knowledgeable.
While the outsourcing of Human Resources functions is growing in popularity, the findings from a recent Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM) poll indicate a less than overwhelming level of satisfaction. According to the SHRM 2008 Outsourcing Poll, only 35 percent of respondents were "very satisfied" and 55 percent were "somewhat satisfied" with their vendor outsourcing relationships. Similarly, only 32 percent were "very satisfied" and 53 percent were "somewhat satisfied" with their vendor outsourced services.
"To realize true ROI from their outsourcing partnerships employers need to select a vendor that delivers superior service on time and on budget," says William Smith, Vice President of Sales at Benefit Software Inc. "Our goal is to help clients understand benefits communications best practices and then work with them to design and produce statements that deliver on all counts."
Emanuel Medical Center (Turlock, CA) is one organization that realized ROI from engaging Benefit Software to produce custom statements for more than 1,000 of its benefit-eligible employees. "The Printed Benefit Statement Practice Team simplified the entire process for us and we are extremely pleased not only with the quality of the statements, but also with the speed and efficiency in which they completed the project," says Karen Curiel, Benefits Analyst. "In addition, we were impressed with the secure manner is which Benefit Software handled the confidential employee data that we transmitted to them. Viewing the benefits information and the associated costs in print was an eye-opening experience for our employees and one that has earned us the reputation of employer of choice in our area, which is demonstrated by our low turnover and high retention rates."
"Providing exceptional service is about exceeding client expectations," says Heather Bechtol, Head of the Printed Benefit Statement Practice of Benefit Software's Professional Services Division. "Our team members combine their in-depth knowledge of benefits with IT acumen, project management expertise, and top-notch design and production skills to provide our clients with a complete solution for producing quality, high-impact statements. Moreover, with growing concerns over privacy and accountability, providing a secure website to manage the project is critical to ensuring data security and project transparency."
About Printed Benefit Statement Services
Members of the Printed Benefit Statement Practice team can support clients through the entire benefits communication process--from strategy and statement design to data gathering and final production--or step in at any point to help them affordably execute their strategic communication goals. Printed benefit statement services include:
- Consultation and project analysis to determine individual requirements and needs, such as budgets, statement formats, internal review processes, and production schedules.
- A comprehensive, multi-stage timeline approved by the client.
- A secure, private client engagement Web site to manage communications and project milestones.
- Statement design that accounts for messaging, logos, supporting graphics, and color. Options include straightforward single-page summary statements to comprehensive, graphically rich, multi-page statements that can include survey responses.
- Drafting of copy for the statement. This also can include a review of existing company communications (benefit descriptions, enrollment handbook, carrier information, etc.) to ensure the accuracy and consistency of all content.
- Integration of employee census information and, if applicable, data files from third-party administrators or insurance agents.
- Professional production and printing services to ensure high quality finished statements.
- A rigorous consultation and review process throughout the engagement to ensure that employee benefit statements meet changing requirements in each client's dynamic work environment.
About Benefit Software Inc.
Benefit Software Inc. (BSI) is a leading Software as a Service (SaaS) provider of highly effective employee benefits enrollment and communication solutions. In addition to developing and hosting Fringe Facts® Online, a leading Best-of-Breed online enrollment service, the company designs, develops, and sells PC software applications that allow organizations to internally develop employee Total Rewards, Total Compensation, or Benefit Statements. BSI also offers printed Total Rewards, Total Compensation, or Benefit Statement services through its Professional Services team. The dedicated staff at BSI have backgrounds in human resources, employee benefits, insurance, finance, program development, software support, and training. Incorporated in 1978, the company has helped more than 5,000 customers find solutions to their employee benefits communication problems. The company continues to develop new benefits communication solutions for employers and insurance professionals. For more information, visit http://www.bsiweb.com.