Blaine, Washington (PRWEB) February 14, 2009
Horizon DataSys, a privately held company that specializes in cost-effective computer protection software, has announced the launch of its new online community forum.
- Powered by the popular internet forum software vBulletin and found on the company's website (http://www.horizondatasys-forum.com), the new message boards focus on disaster recovery, business continuity, workstation preservation issues, and Horizon DataSys' solutions and support.
- For management and moderation of the online community and its integration with social networking sites, Horizon DataSys has turned to moderation outsourcer Metaverse Mod Squad. The company's highly experienced teams excel in supporting message boards, social networking sites, chat rooms, and all forms of user-generated content.
- "We are reaching out to the public with a rich repository of computing information," says Lyle Patel, president of Horizon DataSys. "Certainly, our goal is to educate users about our products, but we also want to engage a robust online community on computer protection solutions in general. We look forward to hearing the public's experiences, points of view, and questions."
- "The new forum empowers users to discuss issues and acquire a wealth of knowledge regarding a very specific subject matter," says Michael H. Pinkerton, chief operating officer of Metaverse Mod Squad. "We are very excited to be associated with this informative hub."
- The new forum can be accessed at http://www.horizondatasys-forum.com.