London, England (PRWEB) February 15, 2009
European licensed poker room CelebPoker.com is giving their players the chance to compete in the 2009 Olympic Open Championship event in Tallinn, Estonia, between 4th and 9th of May 2009. The prestigious main event will run over two days, from the 8th May to the 9th May in the luxurious Olympic Casino in Tallinn, Estonia.
The prize package comprises of a €1,150 entry to the Tallinn main event, as well as generous €950 for accommodation / travel.
How to win an Olympic Open Package:
Satellites are running on the CelebPoker.com poker room over the next five weeks, giving players the opportunity to gain entry to the €200 + €15 online final on the 19th of April 2009, via daily and weekly satellites. One package will be up for grabs for each €2000 in the prize-pool in the online final.
Daily Satellites to the weekly final:
Celebpoker.com is running daily satellites to suit all bankrolls: €1 + €0.10 Rebuy and €2.20 + €0.30 freeze-out satellites. Winners of the daily satellites will win entry into the weekly €22 + €2 final.
Weekly Satellites to the online final:
Each Sunday, players can compete in the €22 + €2 weekly final, to win entry to the online final (€200 + €15).
More Reasons to Join CelebPoker
- Frequent Reload bonuses for high-volume players
- Sunday Majors: Play our weekly €100k and monthly €250k tournaments. Join in and claim your share of some sick prize-pools.
- Live Sponsorship opportunities to major High Stakes European ranked live tournaments: qualify for Team CelebPoker
- Monthly €25K Freerolls, and upcoming Freeroll mania month, with an extra €15k in exclusive freerolls.
- €1000 New Player Freeroll (19:00 GMT) every Saturday
- Regular Frequent Player Promotions (e.g. €1k, €2k Freerolls with <80 players!)
- Flash Instant Play Poker (No install necessary: Play on Mac, @work, in University, Internet Café etc.)
- Lucrative Refer a friend bonus
- 24/7 Live Customer support
- Quick Withdrawals