Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 15, 2009
The Device Packaging Conference continues to grow by leaps and bounds. This is the premiere spring conference and exhibition on microelectronics and packaging that you cannot afford to miss.
- The technical program continues to expand, now featuring 6 technical tracks on: 3D Packaging; MEMS; Flip Chip; Wafer Level Packaging; BioMedical Devices; and new in 2009...Power LED Devices.
- The exhibit hall has sold out for the fourth consecutive year with a growing wait list.
- Attendance has grown by 20-50% each of the past 3 years.
- Expanded slate of Professionals Development Courses - now featuring 8 half-day courses.
- 2 Panel Discussions on: 3D Integration Technologies, Applications and Roadmaps; and Wafer Level Packaging
- An interactive Poster Session
The Global Business Council (GBC) has again co-located its Spring Conference, March 8-9, focusing on Supply Chain Development for 3D Packaging. There will be several networking receptions and gatherings throughout the week, including a golf outing, the opening reception, meals, and other social events.
To register to attend these events, please visit http://www.imaps.org/devicepackaging
Founded in 1967, IMAPS is the leading international microelectronics and electronic packaging society with professional members in 23 North American chapters and 21 international chapters. Members of the Society represent every discipline and specialty in the electronics industry and include both technical and marketing professionals. IMAPS hosts a variety of technical workshops and conferences and professional development courses that enable these professionals to enhance their careers. In addition, the Microelectronics Foundation provides annual grants to students involved in electronic packaging disciplines.