Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 15, 2009
According to a recent report that was published by Dr. Michael Roizen--the Chief Wellness Officer at the Cleveland Clinic--US presidents actually age twice as quickly as normal when they are serving in the Oval Office. The theory is attributed to amounts of detailed research that Dr. Roizen has conducted by studying the medical records of US presidents, dating all the way back to Theodore Roosevelt.
Roizen took into account important factors that could affect aging, such as blood pressure, diet, and physical activity, as well as lifestyle preferences in order to calculate the algorithms of his theory. Dr. Roizen concluded that the average US president ages two years for each year that they are serving in the office of the President of the United States.
Of the current newly elected US president, Roizen admits there is not too much immediate risk. "Barack Obama is a fairly young guy and doesn't have that great of a risk," Roizen noted in a January 7th interview with CNN. "If he's president for eight years, he ends up having the risk of disability or dying…like someone who is 16 years older."
However, aging sixteen years for two terms that accumulate to eight actual years can leave profound and noticeable remarks on the outer appearance of anybody. Even former president Bill Clinton entered the Oval office with a healthy lifestyle and physique, only half gray-haired at the time he took the oath of office. But upon leaving office after two terms of presidential stresses, Clinton was clearly aged, white-haired and wrinkled.
"According to Dr. Roizen's theory, what president Obama could benefit from most, with regards to the doubled risk of aging while undertaking the stresses that come hand-in-hand with being the leader of the Free World, is Dermaxin wrinkle cream--a secret weapon, of sorts, for fighting presidential wrinkles," states Jenny Watts, spokesperson for Dermestetics, the makers of Dermaxin wrinkle cream.
Dermaxin wrinkle cream can be lightly applied and massaged into the skin one time per day. Dermaxin is clinically-proven to show noticeable wrinkle depth reduction within the first ten minutes of application, and has also been proven to reduce the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles by as much as 44% during the first few months of usage.
For more information on how Dermaxin wrinkle cream can help you to minimize the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles, and rejuvenate your skin, please visit them online at: http://www.dermaxin.com.
- Innovative wrinkle cream created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Utilizes a proprietary blend of clinically proven ingredients including: Palmitoyl Oligopeptide and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, both proven to increase the production of collagen and the growth of the connective tissues, as well as Collagen, a proven skin rejuvenator and enhancer, Retinyl Palmitate, a powerful anti-oxidant, Acetyl Hexapeptide-8, a facial relaxing compound and wrinkle remover, and Hyaluronic Acid, a powerful moisturizer that can carry up to a 1000 times it's own weight in water
- Contains a facial relaxation compound and a collagen booster in a simple and affordable, safe and non-intrusive, needle-free, topical application
- Has been clinically-proven to increase firmness and hydration, and to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles by up to 44% during the first 4-12 weeks of treatment, and to show noticeable signs of wrinkle depth reduction during the first ten minutes of application
- Available online at their secured website for a generous discount at: http://www.dermaxin.com
# # #