Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) February 15, 2009
Eyelastin eye cream has realized a recent surge in sales as more consumers are turning away from risky cosmetic procedures in favor of clinically proven eye creams that are equally as effective. Cosmetic medical procedures that offer skin enhancements have become immensely popular in recent years. A common misconception amongst many is that in order to have that 'Hollywood' appeal to your skin, some form of risky surgery is required. When indeed, dicey medical procedures that often have an air of known and dangerous, and sometimes severe side effects attached to their usages are not the most ideal, nor are they the most cost-effective solution to common skin problems like aging, wrinkles, fine lines and smile lines, puffy eyes, baggy eyes or dark under eye circles. In light of the many now-known risks that are associated with such common procedures, more consumers are turning to safer alternatives that offer similar benefits, like Eyelastin--the leading eye cream--which is enjoying heightened sales as more consumers seek alternative methods to risky cosmetic procedures.
In a recent interview with Momlogic.com--a website dedicated to all things maternal-- Lisa Rinna, the star of the hit TV series "Dancing with the Stars" divulged, "I had Juvederm (Hyaluronic Acid injections) put in my cheeks. That's what I overdid--big time." Rinna added, "When you change your face, you don't look like yourself. Looking fresher is one thing. I look like a freak! I always said I wouldn't change my face, but I did it!"
Rinna went on later during the interview to offer some advice to those who were considering similar cosmetic medical procedures to enhance their skin. "You get older and insecure and you think you need it, and you don't. I learned less is more. Keep your skin good!"
"More Hollywood stars are quickly realizing that they quite often hold an air of mental regret following a cosmetic procedure to improve their skin," states Marissa Williams, spokesperson for Dermagevity Skin Care, the makers of Eyelastin.
"When in reality, facial injections like Juvederm are only delivering Hyaluronic Acid into the skin pores. Eyelastin also uses Hyaluronic Acid, and delivers it similarly using Nanoderm Technology," Williams says. "However, unlike injections, which can be painful and intrusive, and that can have some undesirable side effects, Eyelastin has no side effects and is equally as effective."
Eyelastin eye cream is easily applied in smaller amounts around the areas of the eyes that show wrinkles, fine lines, puffiness and bagginess, dark under eye circles or other signs of aging. The proprietary, patented and clinically proven ingredients are delivered quickly, deep beneath the surface of the skin using Eyelastin's Nanoderm technology--a proprietary ingredient complex that brings together a powerful combination of proven anti-aging ingredients with an advanced delivery technology. Noticeable minimization of common skin ailments are generally realized within the first 2-4 weeks of daily usage.
For more information on Eyelastin eye cream, please visit them online at: http://www.eyelastin.com.
- Created by Dermagevity Skin Care--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Offers a breakthrough Nanoderm technology, a proprietary ingredient complex that brings together a powerful combination of proven anti-aging ingredients with an advanced delivery technology.
- Utilizes a ground-breaking formula that combines Hyaluronic Acid--which can carry up to a thousand times its own weight in water--and Vitamin K, which has been proven to greatly reduce puffiness and wrinkles in the skin
- Harnesses the power of clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7, and Palmitoyl Oligopeptide--which have been proven to promote collagen production and increase the development and the growth of the connective tissues
- Works quickly to minimize the appearances of dark circles under eyes, puffy eyes and crow's feet, and helps to reverse the effects of aging and the appearance of wrinkles and fine lines in the skin
- 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- No known, adverse side effects
- Available online for a generous discount on their secured online store at: http://www.eyelastin.com