Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software
Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 17, 2009
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced two complimentary webcasts on strategies for maximizing the value of workforce planning and analytics in today’s challenging economic environment.
In light of budget cuts, layoffs, and restructuring, many organizations are seeking to answer difficult questions about how to manage their human capital assets: Is a reduction-in-force needed to trim operating expense? What steps should HR take to maintain workforce engagement and productivity in light of decreasing employee morale? How should the firm continue to plan for human capital needs in the face of economic uncertainty?
In response, Infohrm is hosting two free webcasts aimed at assisting HR professionals in navigating uncharted territory:
1. Workforce Planning in a Challenging Economy (February 25, Noon EST)
While the short-term focus on managing costs and maintaining “business as usual” operations is extremely important, four reasons suggest a clear need to commence (or continue) long-term workforce planning:
- Accurately measuring the “health” of the current workforce
- Planning for future economic cycles
- Understanding how short-term human capital decisions relate to long-term corporate strategy
- Modeling the “What if?” of human capital decisions
During this webcast, Infohrm will discuss the strategic and operational risks associated with poor workforce planning and illustrate several low-cost, high-impact workforce planning techniques that can immediately improve your planning process. Many of the themes presented will be covered in detail at the upcoming Infohrm Workforce Planning Summit, to be held on May 18-19 in San Francisco, CA.
2. Metrics for Talent Management: Modeling the Business Impact of Workforce Data Through Org Charts (March 4, 2pm EST)
Join Infohrm, HumanConcepts, and Ameriprise Financial for a unique presentation on how the combination of business analytics and powerful visualization tools is transforming the way in which organizations communicate and utilize data. In this webinar, you will see how organizations are building new systems for delivering workforce, financial, and operations metrics to business leaders.
Learn more about how to:
- Model the impact of mergers & acquisitions and large-scale organizational restructures
- Measure individual and team performance and productivity
- Connect workforce and financial planning
- Visualize metrics in a format that improve end user adoption
- Pinpoint drivers of employee retention and turnover
- Plan for future compensation levels
Registration for both webcasts is free.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and human capital analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple leading edge software with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
In April 2008, Gartner named Infohrm to its “Cool Vendors for Human Capital Management Software” report.
Learn more at nfohrm.com.
Vice President, Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.