Norwalk, CT (PRWEB) February 19, 2009
DM2 Events, a leading organizer of conferences and exhibitions for the digital content and advertising community, will host DIGIDAY: MOBILE on March 12 at the W Hotel, New York City. The C-level event will give media leaders a chance to converge and discuss high level strategies and the future of mobile content and advertising.
"In the rapid evolution of new media channels, mobile has moved to the forefront," says Sarah Schoenfelder, editor and content director for DIGIDAY. "It's important to get ahead of the curve now and learn how to create and deliver, but perhaps more importantly, monetize the potential of mobile advertising and marketing. Whoever does that best, first, will be a game changer."
Emceed by mobile marketing guru Jason Heller, EVP of Laredo Group , DIGIDAY: MOBILE will provide valuable insights and new perspectives from executives who run and control today's biggest media companies, agencies, brands and technology providers on how they use and profit from mobile media and marketing.
The half day format of the event is designed specifically to serve today's ultra busy top executives and their equally busy schedules. "It's a half day event, but a full day's worth of content," says Nick Friese, CEO of DM2 Events. "Plus, the conference still offers the valuable networking opportunities that have attendees of our events walking away satisfied with new deals and contacts in hand."
Highlights of DIGIDAY: MOBILE are set to include:
- "The Elephant in the Room: The Economy"--A mobile marketer roundtable on what impact the economy will or won't have on mobile and how marketers can use mobile to gain the edge in a down market.
- "The Mobile Platform Implosion" Keynote Panel Discussion--We are at a point where mobile messaging and campaign platform costs are going to drop dramatically as companies fight to survive in 2009. But in the rush to stay alive, will we miss the innovations needed to add value and take mobile marketing to the next level?
- "Monetizing Mobile Content and Social Communities"--Panel discussion moderated by Adam Hirsch, Chief Operations Officer Mashable.com explores who the moneymakers in the space are and how they got there.
Featured Speakers Include:
- Julia Resnick, VP Mobile Media Products, The Nielsen Company (Keynote)
- Benjamin Mosse, Director, Mobile, The Associated Press (Keynote)
- David Kohl, Head of US Sales, Nokia Interactive (Keynote)
- Robert Samuels, Director, Mobile Products, The New York Times
- Jordan Berman, Executive Director, Media Innovation, AT&T Mobility
- Stephanie Bauer Marshall, Manager, Mobile Advertising, Verizon
- Jamie Wells, Mobile Director, OMD's Ignition Factory
- Terri Walter, Vice President, Emerging Media, Avenue A Razorfish
- Robert Victor, Business Product Manager, Mobile, Google
- Yaron Oren, Director, Mobile Strategy and Operations, Hachette Filipacchi Media
- Evan Neufeld, Vice President, comScore Brand Metrix
- Maria Mandel, Senior Partner, Executive Director Digital Innovation, Ogilvy
- Dan Frommer, Senior Editor, Silicon Alley Insider
The evening's cocktail reception will allow attendees to come back to the W Hotel after their day is over to join fellow DIGIDAY: MOBILE attendees as well as attendees from sister event DIGIDAY: SOCIAL for drinks, conversation and networking.
Register and join a diverse group of attendees including: Unilever, Pepsico, Footlocker, Google, Microsoft, Conair Corp, Digitas, Euro RSCG, Mediaedge:cia, MediaVest, Microsoft, The Associated Press, Avenue A Razorfish, Hachette Filipacchi Media, Ogilvy Worldwide, MTV Networks, BBDO, Citi, Interpublic , Electronic Arts, Havas Digital, Hearst, Nielsen Online, NBC Universal, OMG Direct, Sony BMG Music, Universal McCann, Viacom/Nickelodeon, American Airlines, IBM, The Home Depot and more.
Premier sponsors of DIGIDAY: MOBILE are: Mojiva, AdMob, ChaCha, Mozes, Mobile Marketer, Mashable, The CMO Club, The Online Publishers Association and The Laredo Group.
Date: March 12, 2009
Conference Time: 7:30am - 12:30pm
Cocktail Reception Time: 5:30pm
Location: W Hotel
541 Lexington Avenue
New York, NY 10022
Phone: (212) 755-1200
DIGIDAY is free for members of the media and the press is encouraged to attend. **Registration Is Required For Media Attending**
A discounted joint registration to both DIGIDAY: MOBILE and DIGIDAY: SOCIAL is available.
For additional information on the event, including a full program, please visit http://www.digidaymobile.com.
To Register and for Additional Questions Please Contact:
nick (at) dpaconference.com
About DM2 Events:
Digital Media and Marketing Events is the leading organizer of conferences and exhibitions for the digital content and advertising community. DM2 produces DPAC, the leading digital publishing and advertising conference for content producers and marketers.