Andover, MA (PRWEB) February 19, 2009
JAZD Markets has expanded into multiple vertical markets with industry content leadership. The company recently announced that it will expand into over 40 industry vertical markets and is looking to add four content directors to join the team based in Andover Mass.
CEO, Jamie Bedard says " The Industry Content Directors are key members of the JAZD Markets (JAZD) Team and will work directly with the JAZD Marketing, Editorial & Management Team members to shape the overall direction of the company's go-to-market approach and comprehensive marketing services." Bedard adds, "The new directors will have direct responsibility for all JAZD content programs for the vertical directories and will fulfill the corporate mission to dominate on-line marketing as a service by delivering business-to-business product directories as a marketing services platform for B2B Trade Publications."
The Directory Platform Content team will develop Product Category Taxonomy, Publisher content aggregation and integration, Editorial voice, User discussion forum facilitator, Blog leadership, product reviews, research surveys and report publication.
Key contributions from the Content Leadership Team include:
- Create and manage the product category directory structure linking suppliers and products by category using taxonomy mapping tools and a user generated wiki
- Create and manage all outbound Directory marketing campaigns for the Life Science & Healthcare directories targeted to both Suppliers and Buyers including blog postings, emails, newsletters, and surveys
- Manage in-house editorial process focused on Directory content generation including publisher, 3rd party and user generated across verticals
- Publish daily on key buyer challenges and product related issues in the directory blogs and discussion forums
- Publish "Editor's Choice" product reviews and updates on new products in all markets and develop a subscribed weekly newsletter readership focused on new products
- Vertical Market Research & Analysis - editorial content publishing, quarterly research agenda, on-line survey development, survey results data analysis, report publication, industry event speaking, product supplier briefings.
- Manage a monthly research survey and editorial publication calendar focused on product benefits, issues and value delivered in vertical
- Publish 6+ Annual product category research reports based on on-line survey and analysis techniques
- Create marketing programs and content linking tactics to drive Publisher's on-line traffic to targeted reports and whitepapers within each directory
- Establish targeted and relevant research and editorial content programs that fuels on-going SEO and Opt-in marketing tactics by Directory
- Manage the user generated ratings and reviews forum for products across all categories within the specific directories
JAZD's company is based in Andover, MA. JAZD is lead by Founder and CEO, Jamie Bedard (Celebrated Turnaround CEO of Aberdeen Group) with significant financial investments by Commonwealth Capital Ventures and Pilot House Ventures. The company combines Directory placement, display advertising, lead generation, content syndication, social media and vertical search into an innovative Marketing as a Service (MaaS) platform where advertisers can measure and optimize the value from their on-line marketing spend. The company operates dozens of web directories including: http://www.jazdlifesciences.com, http://www.jazdhealthcare.com, http://www.jazdnightclubandbar.com, and http://www.jazdhotels.com.