With the release of Active Social, we now have a fully integrated community that will provide our customers with the ability to collaborate like never before.
Charleston, SC (PRWEB) February 18, 2009
Active Modules, Inc announces the release of Active Social, a social networking solution built with the flexibility to accommodate professional internal networks or personal networking. Active Social is developed based on the increased need for social networking products similar to large scale public social networking websites, but includes much more personal customization and flexibility.
"As a premier brand in the health and wellness industry, our website has helped millions of people on their journey and we had been looking for a way to provide another level of interaction with our customers," says Carl Norloff of http://www.zonediet.com. "With the release of Active Social, we now have a fully integrated community that will provide our customers with the ability to collaborate like never before."
Active Social has the scalability to fit the needs of a large company, small group, start-up business, or any size interest group. Instead of incorporating several different modules to create a Social Networking community, Active Social allows you to create your online community by using one packaged solution. Users can choose from several methods on how to communicate with other users, including sending public messages on their friend's profiles, private messaging, or community forums. Design and layouts are in complete control of the developer. Other key features include:
General Benefits & Features
- Single module w/ multiple views - easy to install and configure.
- 100% Template based - complete design and layout control.
- Wizards for user registration and creating groups.
- Registration wizard and Login modules.
- Allow users to register with email address.
- Use templates to change layout and design.
- Track activity within your portal and allow users to view updates.
- Activities can be filtered by portal, group, user or activity type.
- Easily define activities to be tracked and displayed.
Notifications and Private Messaging
- Allow messages to be created with plain text or HTML.
- API for third-party integration.
- Flexible layout options with HTML templates.
- Group Creation Wizard w/ Photo Upload.
- Group Search and Listing options.
- Includes extended Group Modules.
An extensive list of features can be found at http://www.activemodules.com. The Active Social Suite includes a license of Active Forums Enterprise, a complete community forum module. Active Forums Enterprise fully integrates with features of Active Social allowing for a unique communication experience for you and your users.
Visit http://www.activemodules.com for more information or to view an online demo of Active Social.
Headquartered in Charleston, S.C., Active Modules, Inc. is a software development company offering custom solutions focused around DotNetNuke and the Microsoft .NET Framework. Active Modules produces several of the top modules for the DotNetNuke Web application Framework. Consisting of web applications for customer relationship management (CRM), Web site development and e-commerce functionality, the Active Modules product line offers proven solutions for on-line communities and small businesses.