(Vocus) February 18, 2009
ASM International (the materials information society) and ASM Affiliate Societies organize conferences and expositions to serve the needs of the worldwide materials community. For details about this calendar of ASM materials events, visit http://www.asminternational.org/events.
- Heat Treating of Light Alloys, March 25-26 in Anaheim, Calif., organized by ASM Heat Treating (HTS). Visit asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/lightmetals09/
- 4th International Brazing & Soldering Conference and Exhibition, April 26-29 in Orlando, Fla., co-organized by ASM International and American Welding Society. Visit aws.org/education/ibsc/
- International Thermal Spray Conference and Exposition (ITSC 2009), May 4-7 in Las Vegas, Nev., co-organized by ASM Thermal Spray Society (TSS), German Welding Society (DVS) and International Institute of Welding (IIW). Visit asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/ITSC/
- 20th ASM AeroMat Conference & Exposition, June 7-11 in Dayton, Ohio. Visit asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/aeromat09/
- International Metallographic Society (IMS) Annual Convention, held during Microscopy and Microanalysis, July 26-30 in Richmond, Va. Visit mm2009.microscopy.org/.
- ASM Materials and Processes for Medical Devices (MPMD) Conference & Exposition, August 10-12 in Minneapolis, Minn. Visit asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/MPMD-09/
- ASM Heat Treating Society Conference & Exposition, Sept. 14-17 in Indianapolis, Ind. Visit asmcommunity.asminternational.org/content/Events/Heattreat/
- 96th ASM Annual Meeting at MS&T 2009, Oct. 25-29 in Pittsburgh, Pa. Co-organized by ASM International, ACerS and AIST. Visit matscitech.org
- 35th International Symposium for Testing & Failure Analysis (ISTFA), Nov. 15-19 in San Jose, Calif. Organized by the Electronic Device Failure Analysis Society (EDFAS), an Affiliate Society of ASM International. Visit asminternational.org
ASM International is Everything Material, the Ohio-based society serving the materials science and engineering community. With 36,000 members worldwide. ASM provides authoritative information and knowledge on materials and processes from the structural to the nanoscale. For details, visit http://www.asminternational.org.
Contact: Rego Giovanetti