London UK & Abu Dhabi UAE (PRWEB) February 21, 2009
The Middle East is an emerging market which offers a wealth of exciting business opportunities and compelling challenges, but there is little research to date that can inform ideas, challenge views and support strategic business development.
From our previous research, our website, we are aware of the vast range of cultural differences, user behavior, platform use and available services, but what is needed is to extend this knowledge further from a marketing perspective to really understand what makes the Middle East such a uniquely exciting and challenging market.
Our initial research spanned all key countries and markets in the Arab world, soliciting feedback from over 1,600 people including Arab nationals, expats and foreign workers , through surveys and phone interviews.
The consortium research will follow a similar methodology to that of the previous research but will see the target audience and the number of phone interviews grow and add live observation of consumer interaction on key websites.
Objectives of the research:
- Understand web, mobile and ITV user trends in the Middle East
- Gain invaluable insight into the understanding of user preferences and attitudes
- Observe and report on cultural needs and diversity
- Define language preferences across cultures
- Demystify Western views about local attitudes
- Provide robust data that can be used for future planning
The first round of research will focus on e-commerce, marketing, advertising and key, future influences and trends for successful deliver of these key services:
1. E-commerce & advertising
- Current global trends and future growth areas in the Middle East
- Payment methods and fulfillment obstacles.
- How do big brands such as Apple, Amazon and Emirates reflect cultural & language needs?
- Growth trends and future direction for digital marketing
- Press and print advertising; is the Middle East bucking the global print downturn trend?
- SEO, PPC and affiliate marketing
- Leveraging the social media drive
The first report will be previewed in March 2009 and fully published early April 2009. The quarterly reports will be available individually or on an annual basis.
Annual subscribers will be actively involved in shaping each round of research and will have access to further, detailed analytical data. One of our senior research team will also present to your teams each quarter, ensuring you get the most from this unique, in-depth insight.
Get in touch
To receive a more detailed insight into the research, join the consortium or just chat about your needs, ideas and thoughts, please call:
Chris Averill or Laura Farrant on +44 2027 1991 321.
About we are:london
We are an innovative digital design and research agency providing our clients the competitive edge through experience and innovation. We are experts in interface design, multivariate testing and behavioral targeting, putting you firmly in control of your website. We are in the UK, UAE and networked across the globe.
For further information on our services please visit we are:london website