Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 23, 2009
Atlantic Information Services (AIS), publisher of industry-leading newsletters Health Plan Week, Drug Benefit News and The AIS Report on Blue Cross and Blue Shield Plans is pleased to announce publication of AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2009, available in print and CD-ROM. Now in its 6th edition, the directory contains every health plan and primary care preferred provider network operating in the U.S. as of year-end 2008.
Featuring 463 health plan records and more than 3,700 key executive contacts (in more than 14 job functions), the 2009 directory listings include national and state-level enrollment data by company, national enrollment by type of product, company contact information, NCQA accreditation status and PBM contracted. To see a list of fields in each section, visit http://www.aishealth.com/Products/dhp.html.
Widely used by health care providers, health plans, pharmaceutical companies and other health care providers, AIS's Directory of Health Plans: 2009 will help you:
- Track and analyze self-funded/ASO medical enrollment in addition to fully insured enrollment data - broken down by funding mechanism, market sector, and plan model where available;
- See how the economic downturn has affected your competitors and partners … by tracking changes in commercial and public-sector membership;
- Monitor growth in self-funded sectors, consumer-directed health plan, and the individual (non-group) sector, as well as traditional full risk, commercial and public sector group health;
- Track the impact of industry mergers and acquisitions
- Conduct accurate market share analyses and establish enrollment benchmarks;
- Find the appropriate contacts at any health care company and identify potential partners and clients;
- Determine which PPO networks offer the services you need;
- Get a convenient snapshot of which health plans operate in each state
The CD database version of the directory serves as tool for marketing, market research and analysis. It includes:
- MCO and PPO network files in multiple file formats for easy data manipulation
- Easy-to-pull mailing lists complete with job function and contact information
- On-screen field definitions so that you can quickly identify the information you need to find, along with detailed table relationships
- Health plans by state containing the full listing of each health plan operating in each state
- Parent organizations with full listings for corporate headquarters executives, enrollment data … and more.
For purchase information on AIS's Health Plan Directory: 2009 and to see the full table of contents, sample page and field listings, go to http://www.aishealth.com/Products/dhp.html.
# # #