Newton, MA (PRWEB) February 23, 2009
Lyra Research (http://www.lyra.com/), the digital imaging authority, will host The Lyra Supplies Seminar--Channels, Customers and Challenges: Lyra Assesses the European Imaging Supplies Market--at the 32nd Global Ink Jet Printing Conference. The Lyra Supplies Seminar will precede the Ink Jet Printing Conference and will be held on Monday, March 9, 2009, from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. at the Fira Palace Hotel in Barcelona, Spain.
At the Seminar, Lyra's top supplies analysts, as well as key supplies industry executives, will provide in-depth analysis of the European laser and ink jet supplies markets. Lyra's analysts, including Lyra President Charles LeCompte, will present an assessment of how the OEM and the aftermarket vendors are performing in a unique industry scorecard format, and examine growth niches in the wide-format supplies market. Industry speakers will give their perspectives on the European desktop and MFP supplies market, managed print services, and industry environmental issues.
Industry speakers during The Lyra Supplies Seminar include:
· Adrian von Buren, sales and marketing manager, PrintFleet;
· Heinz Seig, chairman, KMP PrintTechnik AG;
· David Connett, editor, Recycler Magazine; and
· Stacey Wueste, vice president, Worldwide SMB Segment and Environmental Strategy, Imaging and Printing Group, Hewlett-Packard.
"We are thrilled to have our Supplies Seminar as part of the 32nd Global Ink Jet Printing Conference--an event known for bringing together the printing and supplies product and marketing elite. The information to be provided on the overall European imaging supplies market by our analysts, as well as leading supplies industry executives, will add another dimension to this top ink jet printing industry event," said Charles LeCompte, president of Lyra Research.
32nd Global Ink Jet Printing Conference--Charles LeCompte, Lyra President, to Keynote
Following The Lyra Supplies Seminar is the 32nd Global Ink Jet Printing Conference (http://www.inkjetconference.com/), which will take place March 10-11, 2009. This outstanding conference has become an annual meeting point for product marketing, sales, technical, and R&D leaders from the printing and supplies industry. The event promises to deliver the following:
· an unmatched opportunity to network with industry colleagues to discuss how the credit crunch is affecting other imaging vendors;
· the chance to set up one-on-one meetings with a Lyra analyst during the event;
· keen insight on the state of the industry from top-level presentations by industry leaders;
· industry projections from global organizations at the cutting edge of ink jet printing;
· updates on the latest technology developments in industrial and commercial printing, office and home printing, and photo printing; and
· news on the very latest application innovations.
Charles LeCompte, president of Lyra Research, will lead off the Ink Jet Printing Conference on Tuesday, March 10, with his keynote address, titled "The Future of Ink Jet: Technology, Markets, Vendors." His discussion will cover the real prospects in ink jet technology, the question of whether or not ink jet is really good enough for business and commercial applications, the significance of emerging new business models, and the top ink jet players.
Lyra to Host Conference's Photo Printing Track
The final day of the Ink Jet Printing Conference will include two all-day tracks--one on photo printing and one on industrial printing. Lyra Research will host the Photo Printing Track, which will feature Steve Hoffenberg, Lyra's director of consumer imaging research, and Andrew Lippman, one of Lyra's top industry analysts. Industry speakers participating in the Photo Printing Track include:
· Reiner Fageth, CTO, CeWe Color AG;
· Kurt H. Freund, owner, IMAGING POWER Picture & Print;
· Pierre Meleuc, photo segment development manager, Indigo Digital Presses EMEA, Hewlett-Packard;
· Nigel McNaught, director, Photo Marketing Association International; and
· Mike Bowerman, director of Mobile Products, Software Imaging.
Sponsorships are available for The Lyra Supplies Seminar and the 32nd Global Ink Jet Printing Conference. Please contact Sandy Tobin at 617-454-2612 for additional information.
The fee for The Lyra Supplies Seminar is €645+VAT@16% and the fee for the Ink Jet Printing Conference is €1395+VAT@16%. An attendee can receive a discount of €150 if they decide to participate in both The Lyra Supplies Seminar and the Ink Jet Printing Conference. For more information about the Conference and to register online, please visit http://www.inkjetconference.com/.
Lyra Research: The Digital Imaging Authority
Lyra Research collaborates with imaging industry decision makers worldwide, enabling clients to strengthen their market position and achieve profitable growth. Lyra's expert analysts and editors help clients devise and implement creative solutions to business challenges, arming them with competitive intelligence, strategic and tactical advice, news and analysis, and market forecasts.
Since 1991, Lyra's custom research and consulting, advisory services, award-winning journals, and innovative events have set the standard for analysis of imaging hardware, consumables, and digital photography markets.
Visit http://www.lyra.com to learn more about how Lyra can be your strategic business partner.