Washington, DC (PRWEB) February 23, 2009
Are you thinking of opening a wine store, wine bar or starting a wine importing business? Do you wish to become a wine consultant, sommelier or wine entrepreneur? Don't miss this two-day wine industry symposium to hear great insights from established and successful wine professionals and to attend networking receptions with peers and wine entrepreneurs.
Who Should Attend?
- Wine professionals
- Wine enthusiasts looking to jumpstart their career in the industry
- Wine entrepreneurs
- Wine investors
- Learn all key aspects of the industry value chain and save years of personal research / experience
- Socialize and network with wine industry professionals and experts during the conference
- Continue socializing online as all speakers and participants will be admitted in a wine career online social network that will grow over time
- Gain access to career ads and opportunities (Full time offers, part time offers, Internships, etc..) specifically provided to symposiums participants
- Breakfasts, lunches and wine networking receptions are included in the package (Dinners are optional)
- Continue your week in DC and attend the World Famous Cherry Blossom Festival the next day
Day 1: Thursday April, 2 at Embassy of Chile focusing on the different segments of the wine industry
- Wine Making and Winery Development
- Wine Importing and Distributing
- Wine Stores/Liquor Stores
- Wine Bars and Hospitality
- Wine Journalism/Wine Blogging
- Wine careers in large firms
- Networking Reception sponsored by Wines of Chile
- VIP Dinner (optional)
Day 2: Friday, April 3 at Embassy of Argentina focusing on the current issues affecting our industry
- Technical and Business Wine Education
- Franchising Opportunities in the Wine Industry
- New Opportunities in Wine Tourism
- Impact of Technology on Wine Indus.
- Entrepreneurship in the Wine Industry
- Angels and Venture Capital in Wine Industry
- Networking reception sponsored by Wines of Argentina
Just Announced! Gary Vaynerchuck of Wine Library TV will be speaking at the conference and sharing his experience and expertise on the wine industry and web. Don't miss this amazing opportunity to really jumpstart or improve your career in the wine industry.
For full details including a list of speakers, sponsors, and benefits, go to http://www.giramondowine.com/ventures/winecareers/.
Don't miss this amazing opportunity to really jumpstart or improve your career in the wine industry.