Charlotte, N.C. (PRWEB) February 24, 2009
Carolina Pad (http://www.carolinapad.com), the industry leader in fashion school and office products, is excited to announce its 2009 line will begin hitting store shelves all over the country over the coming weeks. This year's collections include some great new products, trendy and chic updated designs for some previous best sellers, and a homecoming for a classic favorite.
- Hot Chocolate design lovers will warm up with the funkier, brighter stripes and swirls splashed across the line's notebooks, folders and accessories.
- Pattern Play fans get an early peak at spring with cooler, fresher diamond and dot patterns.
- Outdoor-inspired Graphic in Nature features a more vibrant color palette, filled with beautiful blues and lavenders, sagey sea-greens and silhouettes of butterflies and wildflowers.
- Whimsical Flower -- This Carolina Pad classic has returned in style, with surges of hot pink, cherry reds or bright yellow poppies and crisp stripes of lime green and black.
- The 2008 collection, including sassy Eye Candy, inspiring Kendall Kollection, subtle Pearl Pinstripe and vivid Simply Chic will also be on store shelves throughout 2009.
- In the coming months, Carolina Pad will debut SasquatchTM, (http://www.find-sasquatch.com) an environmentally-conscious, eco-friendly interactive product line for those who are determined to "leave nothing but tracks." Click here and be the first to know when Sasquatch is released into your neighborhood.
Visit the company's Web site at http://www.carolinapad.com to view each of the product lines. Click here to find out which collections are available at a store near you.
About Carolina Pad
Carolina Pad™ is a leading supplier of fashion school and office products. Headquartered in Charlotte, North Carolina, with offices in Hong Kong and Shanghai, Carolina Pad is one of the fastest growing stationery companies in the world. Its school, office, and arts and crafts products can be found at mass merchant, office supply, grocery, and drug stores. The Carolina Pad™ portfolio of brands include Studio C™, Note2Self™, Ghostline®, Notebound®, Sasquatch™, and u:create™. Learn more about Carolina Pad at http://www.carolinapad.com.