London, UK (PRWEB) February 25, 2009
WeCanDo.BIZ Limited, the online new business network for sales leads and referrals, welcomes its 10,000th member and announces the addition of its Pro Networker membership level to help businesses use social media to build their contacts and win more business.
Social media and social networks, component parts of 'Web 2.0', enable interaction with other web users, with websites like Facebook, MySpace and Twitter attracting tens of millions of users each month. Specifically business focused online networks also exist, but few offer a route to address the most pressing needs of Business to Business (B2B) focused companies: winning new customers and more business. Further, business focused social networks often require significant time investments from busy small business entrepreneurs to see tangible benefits in return.
With the addition of the WeCanDo.BIZ Pro Networker membership level, owner/managers of small businesses, sales and marketing staff, and even purchasing professionals, can quickly and simply:
- network with other businesses owner/managers, either nationally or locally, to forge valuable new business connections
- re-ignite previous business relationships and establish current business needs and opportunities
- receive targeted leads from other members with a specific need for what they do
- get help with their own urgent business needs
- pass on referrals of trusted businesses to other members
- build confidence in new customers by sharing existing customer endorsements through their profile and company website
- "tweet" (send messages) to pre-constructed networks, built around a common business interest
- gain more traffic for the their company website, blog and Twitter stream
- share and enhance their NetRep through a Google friendly profile rich with customer endorsements
- download their contacts into an e-mail or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- enjoy round the clock networking with members of local Chambers of Commerce, the Federation of Small Businesses (FSB), the Forum of Private Business, BNI and Business Referral Exchange (BRX).
"Social networks offer enormous opportunity for businesses, whether they focus on selling to consumers or to other businesses," says Ian Hendry, founder and Chief Executive of WeCanDo.BIZ. "Many people talk about the benefits of networking online, but networking isn't a goal in itself; it's a means to an end. Business people should set their expectations much higher then just using social networks to reach new audiences. Most of our members signed up to win more business, first and foremost; and they're proving it can be done."
"Referral marketing is proven as a highly effective method of winning new business and WeCanDo.BIZ does much to help ease and expedite communication with and between customers," says Michael Stern, Chairman of Business Referral Exchange (BRX), the leading business support group. "We have won new members using the site and our members, in turn, report they are winning new customers too. I believe WeCanDo.BIZ to be the most effective on-line real business network I have seen."
The Pro Networker membership level is available to all visitors to the WeCanDo.BIZ website at http://www.wecando.biz from 24 February 2009 and subscription costs just £60.00 + VAT annually. Business and Basic membership options are also available at no cost.
WeCanDo.BIZ is an online new business network for sales leads and referrals. Using social networking methods to broker valuable new business relationships, it provides simple tools to members which help generate sales leads, leverage customer referrals and win new business. The web-based service is available to all businesses at http://www.wecando.biz