(PRWEB) February 25, 2009
SymSure Limited, a Global leader and innovator in the Continuous Monitoring and Compliance software space, is pleased to announce the release of the newest version of its flagship product, SymSure™ Monitor version 3.1.
Version 3.1 includes several major improvements including:
- Concurrent support for both SymSure and Active Directory (LDAP) users
- Simplified security and permission interfaces for user and group management
- Summary and Detail report linking for drill down capability
- A new web client with improved look and feel
- Improved dashboard functionality including the ability to revisit closed items
- The precise management of data files for installations that use data extracts
- 'Hands-Off' client deployments through web servers and network shares
- A new installation approach that intelligently manages the upgrade process
- Significant database performance enhancements
About SymSure Ltd.
SymSure Monitor is a framework that enables continuous visibility into business processes, allowing stakeholders to identify and manage high risk situations, prevent fraud and money leakage and achieve compliance and revenue optimization.
The vast majority of organizations have automated almost every business process. SymSure is able to examine, verify and analyze the data and transactions across any number of these processes and systems. SymSure allows for all of these processes to be tied together into one portal and its intuitive interface and workflow supports any type of user from clerical to technical to business to management.
SymSure Monitor version 3.1 ensures that decision makers are equipped to maximize every possible advantage in order to make informed business decisions.
For more information, contact:
Mr. John Scrivener
Tel: +01 (416) 941-1261