New York, NY (PRWEB) February 25, 2009
Search Engine Strategies (SES), the leading and most established search engine marketing (SEM) and search engine optimization (SEO) conference and expo series, today announced that five new members are joining its advisory board. The new advisory board members are: Matthew Bailey, President, SiteLogic; Bryan Eisenberg, Co-Founder, Future Now, Inc.; Andrew Goodman, Principal, Page Zero Media; Mike Grehan, Global KDM Officer, Acronym Media; and John Marshall, CTO, Market Motive.
The five new members join eight current members, who will continue to serve on the SES Advisory Board, which is chaired by Kevin Ryan, CMO, WebVisible, Inc:
- Ron Belanger, Vice President of Agency Development, Yahoo Search Marketing;
- Jeff Ferguson, Director of Online Marketing, Napster;
- Chris Henger, Vice President, Affiliate Marketing, Performics;
- Anne Kennedy, Managing Partner, Beyond Ink;
- Jeff Levick, Director, Global Industry Development and Marketing, Google;
- Pauline Ores, Senior Marketing Manager, Community and Collaboration Strategy, Global Small & Midmarket Business, IBM;
- Erynn Petersen, Senior Manager, Advertising Platform Evangelism, Microsoft; and
- Randy Peterson, Search Marketing Innovation Manager, Proctor and Gamble.
Matt McGowan, Vice President and Publisher for Incisive Media's Interactive Marketing Group, including the global SEM conference series Search Engine Strategies, SearchEngineWatch.com and ClickZ.com, says, "Over a year ago we created an advisory board consisting of individuals from the industry and beyond to help our programming and operations teams guide the direction of future conferences. The board has made significant contributions to the success of SES. We want to thank seven of the original advisory board members, who are now rotating out of the lineup, as well as welcome five new members who are joining the board members as we chart our way in this rapidly changing industry."
The members of the originaly advisory board who are rotating out include:
- Sandeep Aggarwal, Senior Equity Research Analyst, Oppenheimer & Co.;
- Jocelyn Griffing, Senior Vice President, Online Media, Icon International;
- Steven Kaufman, Senior Vice President, Media Director, Digitas;
- Carol Kruse, Vice President, Global Interactive Marketing, The Coca-Cola Co.;
- James M. Lamberti, former Senior Vice President, Search and Media, comScore Networks;
- Jeannie Moran, eCommerce Marketing Director, AutoNation; and
- Gregg Stewart, Senior Vice President, Interactive, TMP Directional Marketing.
Incisive Media's Search Engine Strategies} is a leading global conference and training series focused on search engine optimization and search engine marketing. Other Incisive resources for interactive marketers include the http://www.clickz.com/ [ClickZ network for digital marketing news, information, commentary, advice, opinion and research and Search Engine Watch which provides news and information about search, analysis of the search engine industry and tools for improving search marketing effectiveness.
Incisive Media is a leading global provider of specialized business news and information, in print, in person and online. The company's principal markets include financial services, legal services, commercial real estate, marketing services and risk management. Incisive Media's market-leading brands include Accountancy Age, Computing, Investment Week, Legal Week, LegalTech, Post, Real Estate Forum, Risk, Search Engine Strategies and The American Lawyer. For more information, visit http://www.IncisiveMedia.com.