Jacksonville, FL (PRWEB) February 26, 2009
HCR Software, a leading provider of compensation management software, today announced a free HR Best Practices Webinar.
Why do over 70% of companies continue to use Excel to enable their compensation process?
Compensation managers overwhelmingly rely on Microsoft Excel plus email to facilitate their salary planning and incentive planning processes. In fact, most compensation managers have settled into a painstaking and manual process of creating individual worksheets for line managers to update with recommended merit and bonus increases for their employees. Subsequently, to reduce the risk of error associated with a manual process, compensation managers must often spend untold hours auditing and consolidating completed worksheets to ensure managers have not altered formulas or input invalid data. This process, while far from ideal, is the unfortunate reality for many compensation professionals. There is an easier way.
To register for this webinar, click: https://www1.gotomeeting.com/register/558858441
In this complimentary webinar you can learn how to optimize your Excel-based compensation process.
- How to create worksheets that are more user-friendly and valuable to managers
- How to automatically reduce the risks often associated with manually input data
- How to simplify complex formulas which support your organization’s Pay-for-Performance strategy
- How to help managers find and correct any errors or inconsistencies with their recommendations
- How to provide real-time visual summaries to assist managers in making better informed decisions
Presenter: Greg Darnley is a Managing Director, Professional Services for HCR Software. Greg has over twenty-five years of experience in the field of automated compensation and performance management systems, including working with top firms in the space including Mercer, Infotechworks, Vurv, Taleo, and of course HCR Software.
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.