The world of antiques and fine art is vast and multidimensional
Washington, DC (Vocus) February 27, 2009
Washington, DC February 27, 2009—- Washington, DC-based antiques show promoter Armacost Antiques Shows today announced the launch of a free monthly e-newsletter targeting curious collectors.
“Early Edition” offers a close-up look at the ever-changing world of antiques and fine art. Each monthly issue will feature:
- Appreciating antiques—insights from dealers, curators, collectors and connoisseurs.
- Antiques in the spotlight—experts’ understanding of their favorite antiques—plus easy ways to acquire them.
- Living with antiques—tips for decorating a home and showcasing a collection.
- Investing in antiques—news and trends that affect collectors—plus do’s and don’ts for every level.
- Personalities—profiles of the people behind the antiques.
“The world of antiques and fine art is vast and multidimensional,” says Bob James, president of Armacost Antiques Shows. “’Early Edition’ gives the curious collector an inside look at some of its most intriguing facets.”
Subscriptions to the e-newsletter are free. They are available through the firm’s Website, ArmacostAntiquesShows.com.
About Armacost Antiques Shows
Armacost Antiques Shows lets people of all ages discover the simple pleasure of owning fine antiques. Visitors to our shows can shop, look and learn in friendly surroundings, knowing they can buy with a guarantee of authenticity. All shows benefit nonprofits, including museums, churches, social service agencies and preservation groups. The nonprofit sponsors help generate enthusiasm for antiques while delivering much-needed financial support for their institutions and communities. Information is available at http://www.ArmacostAntiquesShows.com.