We have been holding Fractional Interest Conferences for nearly a decade now, and we have never seen an economy like this.
Sausalito, CA (PRWEB) March 3, 2009
Dr. Richard Ragatz, Founder of the Ragatz Fractional Interest Conferences, said it best, "We have been holding Fractional Interest Conferences for nearly a decade now, and we have never seen an economy like this."
These days, due to the extraordinary nature of this complex economy, consumers appear to be turning toward a more value-driven luxury product, with fractional ownership positioned as a popular and perfect alternative to risky whole-ownership. A new website, FraxFinder.com, has launched to help luxury consumers make the most of their money during capricious times.
Chris Cutler, founder of FraxFinder, says, "The luxury consumer needs a resource that can quickly connect them to the industry, by providing current, concise knowledge pertaining specifically to fractional ownership. FraxFinder is a community-oriented site, dedicated to the fractional industry - not luxury real estate, travel, or ancillary industries like other websites."
What began as a novel form of vacation real estate ownership has expanded into destination clubs, vineyard ownership, private jets, fine art, and even pets. As the industry has expanded though, misconceptions and misinformation have made garnering objective information difficult for consumers. At the same time, fractional companies have struggled with the question of where to direct their marketing efforts. With the launch of FraxFinder, there is now a true third-party resource to connect this growing industry with interested individuals.
"Consumers aren't looking to be quickly sold, nor are they looking to receive an advanced degree in Fractional Industry Economics," said Cutler. "Instead, they want timely, concise, and reliable information -- exactly what FraxFinder provides."
The site offers a wealth of valuable free information to the consumer:
- Articles and Interviews: Read how CEO's are dealing with the economic downturn and how to make smart decisions with regard to fractional ownership.
- User Forums: Both industry and consumers connect in a third-party environment to share their experience and knowledge.
- Frax Fax Quick Guides: Concise summaries covering what consumers need to know before making any purchasing decisions.
- Frax Flix®: Short form videos, streaming videos, as well as pod- and vid-casts, bringing the viewer into the destinations and residences offered by Private Residence Clubs and other fractional entities.
- Company Profiles: Directory listings updated by the companies themselves for the most accurate representation possible.
- Classifieds: Shares, memberships, products and services to buy, lease, or sell can be listed for free by category
- Event listings: Stay informed, post an event, or comment on an event you attended.
- Email Subscriptions: Subscribe to weekly newsletters to stay current on all things fractional.
- User Generated Content: FraxFinder users are encouraged to create a personal profile and to comment, create, edit, post and claim content such as reviews, events or guides throughout the site.
The best part of the site is that it is free to both the industry and other users. FraxFinder officially launches March 1st - just in time for Dr Ragatz's 2009 Fractional Interest Conference in San Francisco, which takes place at the Fairmont March 9-11, 2009.
For additional information, advertising opportunities, or editorial consideration write to info (at) fraxfinder (dot) com.