Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) March 1, 2009
Celebrities are constantly thrust into the limelight. When they go out to eat with their family or friends, or when they go about running their daily errands; the camera lenses are always rolling. Amongst the many popular beauty trends and fads that are seemingly always pervading the world of movie stars--many of those recent trends being facial injections, pricey spa treatments and costly cosmetic surgical procedures--the reality of the equation is as such: most celebrities do not have the time to make several spa trips per week, nor do they wish to subject themselves to painful injections, or risky plastic surgeries just to keep their skin looking young, vibrant and youthful.
In enters one of the best kept Hollywood beauty secrets to-date: the most notorious celebrities are able to keep their skin young, wrinkle-free, lustrous and supple by using clinically proven eye creams like Eyevive. Such eye creams have become so technologically advanced that they are able to offer a spa treatment, surgical procedure, and similar and desirable effects that facial injections offer, all contained within a small bottle, and that offers a more private and easier, pain-free method of application. A means that--unlike the aforementioned beauty treatments--does not have any known adverse side effects and will net them similar results in the same amount of time. Those results being: beautiful, younger, suppler and wrinkle-free skin that is void of the plaguing of noticeable dark under eye circles (raccoon eyes), or wrinkles near the tear ducts (crow's feet).
"Our popular eye cream, Eyevive, has since its inception been frequently ordered by numerous celebrities who greatly value its many anti-aging and skin rejuvenating benefits," states Josh Winters, spokesperson for Dermestetics--the creators of Eyevive-- a leading cosmeceutical company.
"For years famous celebrities, inclusive of actors and actresses, models, filmmakers and musicians, have relied upon the proprietary technology that is offered by Eyevive to keep their eyes sexy, glowing and attractive," says Winters.
"The reality is that many celebrities live a very demanding lifestyle, one that does not afford them the luxuries of spending hours upon hours at medical or day spas receiving skin care treatments," Winters says. "So instead they rely upon eye creams like Eyevive. It's one of the best kept beauty secrets in Hollywood!"
Eyevive eye cream is lightly dabbed around the eyes one time per day, after cleansing the area prior to application. Eyevive has been clinically proven to minimize the appearances of fine lines and wrinkles around the eyes, and to get rid of dark under eye circles, puffy eyes and baggy eyes by using a proprietary technology--which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries.
For more information on Eyevive eye cream please visit them online at: http://www.eyevive.com.
- Created by Dermestetics--a leading cosmeceutical company
- Incorporates a revolutionary proprietary technology, which normalizes drainage and circulation around the eyes, resuscitating the capillaries and eliminating dark eye circles, fine lines, crow's feet, puffy eyes, smile lines and wrinkles
- Promotes the production of collagen near the eyes, which thickens the skin and naturally restores suppleness, elasticity and vitality
- Contains a signature blend of clinically-proven, age-fighting ingredients like Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, and Palmitoyl Tetrapeptide-7--which hydrates the skin and minimizes the appearances of wrinkles, puffy eyes, fine lines and dark eye circles
- Works quickly to neutralize harmful free-radicals that contribute to damaging and the aging of the skin
- Eyevive eye cream is 100% safe, effective and all-natural
- This eye cream has no known adverse side effects
- Can be purchased online for a generous discount on their secured online store at: http://www.eyevive.com