Manalapan, NJ (PRWEB) March 1, 2009
Many of the most important functions of our bodies are controlled by hormonal releases. Some hormones help our body to distribute and process fats. Others control the rates at which we grow hair and skin. And yet others can determine how well we will sleep at night. For the millions of women are entering premenopausal stages, or who are already experiencing menopause, their hormones can be bouncing out of control. So much so that it can greatly affect the amounts of sleep that they receive each night and in turn can be detrimental to their overall wellbeing, quality of life and happiness.
In fact, shifting hormones during the menopausal period can greatly contribute to the lack of sleep or disturbed sleeping patterns, generally related to hot flashes, night sweats and other side effects of hormonal pathway imbalances. During a recent study--which was conducted by the National Sleep Foundation (NSF) in the US--more than six hundred women between the ages of 43 and 53 were asked to make frequent journal entries during their menstrual periods. The studies concluded that women who were showing the earlier signs of menopause got far less sleep at night when compared to those who were still premenopausal. In short: even the earliest symptoms of menopause caused for a greater disturbance of nightly sleep cycles. A trend which increases as the natural phase of menopause sets in.
Yet the most popular prescribed menopause drugs only work to correct hormonal pathway imbalances. Many offer no cure for sleep deprivation or night flashes, which commonly contribute to sleep disturbances during menopause. This is why more women are turning to clinically proven, all-natural menopausal remedies like Menersa--which utilizes the power of a variety of unique botanicals that treat all symptoms of menopause. Menersa is able to also relieve symptoms associated with sleep deprivation by incorporating calming herbs that work to naturally relieve discomforts associated with the symptoms of menopause, and that help to replenish essential and vital bodily nutrients.
"The recent reports of interrupted sleep patterns (as they relate to the symptoms of menopause) has caused a big spike in the online sales of our popular and clinically proven botanical alternative, Menersa," states Constantine Lopez, spokesperson for Vitaloix Labs. "More women are turning to natural cures for menopause that not only work to safely correct hormonal imbalances, but that also offer a cure for common associated symptoms (of menopause) that can really take their toll on the quality of life of the sufferer."
Menersa is an all-natural menopause supplement that is taken daily. It has been clinically proven to be comparable to low-dose transdermal estradiol (Estraderm 25 mcg every 7 days) for relieving hot flashes and the other 34 symptoms of menopause.
For more information on how the all-natural and clinically proven menopause remedy Menersa can relieve the symptoms of menopause safely and efficiently, please visit their website online at: http://www.menersa.com
- Created by Vitaloix Labs--a leading nutraceutical company
- Relieves the common symptoms associated with menopause naturally, including, but not limited to: hot flashes, mood swings, decreased energy, nervousness, irritability, vaginal irritation, poor sex drive, abnormal weight gain, chronic headaches, fatigue, anxiety, tension and others
- Works to promote healthy weight maintenance and an increased sexual drive
- Specifically targets the support of hormonal pathway imbalances, greatly reducing menopausal symptoms
- Provides the body with a source of naturally-occurring phytoestrogen complexes
- Incorporates calming herbs that work to naturally relieve discomforts associated with the symptoms of menopause, and that helps to replenish essential and vital bodily nutrients
- Uses powerful and clinically proven botanicals to help women enjoy a more natural and healthier sleep cycle during the menopausal phase
- Clinically proven to be a safer alternative to hormone therapy and hormone replacement therapy, and has also been proven to be as equally or more effective than using menopausal products containing soy
- Tedious and lengthy clinical studies provided clear cut evidence that Menersa is comparable to low-dose transdermal estradiol (Estraderm 25 mcg every 7 days) for relieving hot flashes
- No known adverse side effects
- 100% all-natural, safe & effective
- Available online at their website for a generous discount at: http://www.menersa.com
# # #