LeapFrog Interactive is a full-service interactive agency, and we understand the power of interactive
Louisville, KY (PRWEB) March 3, 2009
LeapFrog Interactive today announced the launch of its LFI University program and accompanying website. The LFI University program offers its participants access to a wealth of information they can use to help increase their knowledge and understanding of interactive marketing.
LFI University participants can access a library of content that will receive new additions on an ongoing basis as well as pose their questions about interactive marketing directly to experts in the field. What makes the program unique is that it is available free of charge to anyone who wishes to enroll.
"LeapFrog Interactive is a full-service interactive agency, and we understand the power of interactive," said Daniel Knapp, LeapFrog Interactive's CEO. "But we also understand that interactive marketing can be challenging to newcomers and even to those who already have some experience with it. LFI University is a way for us to share our expertise with anyone who'd like to have a resource to use to learn more about interactive marketing and stay on top of where it's headed as it continues to evolve."
LFI University features a variety of ways for its participants to tap into LeapFrog's expertise including:
- LeapCastTM, a series of podcast conversations with individuals who are performing interactive marketing every day
- Team Perspectives, regular blog postings featuring specialists from all interactive marketing disciplines discussing a range of topics
- Interactive Tips, a monthly e-newsletter that provides actionable intelligence that can be immediately applied to interactive marketing efforts
- Interactive Trends, a monthly e-newsletter that features the latest interactive marketing news, trends, and events
- Industry Research white papers that analyze specific interactive marketing topics and apply their findings to specific industries
- WebSessions, LFI University's quarterly web conferences that provide the program's participants with an exclusive opportunity to pose their interactive marketing questions directly to experts in the field
About LeapFrog Interactive
LeapFrog Interactive is a performance-driven interactive agency that creates powerful and innovative marketing initiatives for major brands in the consumer retail, fashion and entertainment, food and beverage, and financial markets.
With offices in Louisville and Boston, LeapFrog works with clients from all over the country, including McGraw-Hill, Lily of France, Graco, Tommy Hilfiger, Vanity Fair, and Sutter Home.