The new version of our credentialing software provides greater functionality and features, while maintaining the same ease of use that IntelliCred is known for
Nashua, NH (Vocus) March 3, 2009
ISG Group, doing business as IntelliSoft Group, has announced the release of version 9.0 of their IntelliCred medical credentialing software. IntelliSoft’s suite of software products automates the processes that are vital for all healthcare organizations and their practitioners.
“The new version of our credentialing software provides greater functionality and features, while maintaining the same ease of use that IntelliCred is known for,” stated Mike Aha, director of development. “These updates and improvements allow medical staff services professionals the ability to perform credentialing tasks at a higher level of efficiency.”
Some of the new features include:
- The ability to store provider photos in your database
- Re-credentialing and verifications can be done by less time consuming batch processing
- New dashboard features provides information at the users fingertips, allowing for custom options that appeal to each user
- Enhanced reporting capabilities on all standard reports, with less data entry required
- Ability to store printed applications as images, and attached images are more easily identifiable
- Support of the Vista Operating System
The new version of the software supports SaaS, Web and Client Server deployments. IntelliSoft offers a wide variety of medical credentialing software solutions that meet all NCQA, Joint Commission, and URAC credentialing standards. Version 9.0 and its enhancements provide greater flexibility within the software, providing cost effective and time saving results.
An industry leader since 1997 with over 450 customers in the U.S. and Puerto Rico, IntelliSoft Group is a nationwide supplier of automated credentialing and innovative provider management solutions, offering a wide variety of products. IntelliSoft Group’s high-tech software streamlines the medical credentialing process, meeting the demands of today’s healthcare professional. For more information, please contact us at 888-634-4464, or online at http://www.intellisoftgroup.com.