Pascagoula, MS (PRWEB) March 4, 2009 -
Holy Fire Publishing (http://www.christianpublish.com) releases Your Words Have Been Stout Against Me (Paperback, US$19.95, ISBN# 978-1-60383-118-5). Paul Daniels writes book to study the power of the spoken word to bless or curse, and to bring life or death.
Daniels writes, "God Himself told us that our words can actually be against the very blessings that He intends to bring into the earth to the Church: Your words have been stout against me (Malachi 3:13). Some scholars say that more Bible verses teach about the power of words than on any other topic. God created all things by the Word. God even told us that there is a way that seems right, but it results in death, and He was talking about the use of our tongue. And Jesus said we are either justified or condemned by our words."
Daniels writes that God's Word tells us that everything was created by The Word of God, and that in His Word, Christians who've been given dominion by God, have great power in the use of words. Words spoken in harmony with God's Word bring blessing and life, but discordant words bring evil and death. God's Word says that life and death are in the power of the tongue: He meant the human tongue.
"Shortly after Hurricane Katrina the Holy Spirit woke me one morning with a message from scripture, "Your words have been stout against me" from Malachi 3:13. The Good News is scriptures prove that once we believe and speak in line with God's Word then He hears us and hearkens to His Word, which means God will change our situation to one of blessings. But it is up to us. God gave us dominion on the earth. The Good News is we can use God's Words to change the earth, the Church, and our lives for the better."--Paul Daniels
Daniels writes, "God hears every word we speak. Jesus is the Judge and High Priest of what we speak. And, Jesus confesses us to the Father and angels when our faith-filled speaking is in line with God's Word. We are in a battle and our sword is in our mouth. These are some of the many keys you will discover in this book."
- God's sword, the Word of God spoken from the Christian's tongue, was given to defeat the enemy. It is the only offensive weapon in the Christian's battle armor. Examples include Jesus' manner of speaking, and Israelites who entered the Promised Land, and those who did not.
- God intends believers to use the testimony of Jesus Christ, which is the Spirit of Prophecy to overcome evil and bring God's blessing into the earth. The believer's words are prophetic.
- Jesus taught "the parable of parables," a parable about speaking the seeds of God's Word, the core to understanding that life and death are in the power of the tongue.
- Jesus presents a picture that shows that prosperity is directly related to the mouth.
- Speaking God's Word works; this is exactly what Jesus did.
Paul Daniels, 56, desires to share the revelation of God's Word with others, so that they can overcome in the world. Daniels lives in Pascagoula, MS, with his wife Jo Elizabeth. They have three children. Watch for upcoming book signings and speaking engagements.
Holy Fire Publishing (http://www.christianpublish.com), publisher of hundreds of Christian books, helps Christian authors reach the world through the printed word.