said Troy Thompson, a sole practitioner attorney in San Francisco.
Sacramento, CA (PRWEB) March 4, 2009
Chrometa LLC, creator of productivity and time capture tools, today announced the availability of its automatic time capture tool for attorneys. Chrometa automatically captures all computer-based billable activity to help lawyers make sure they get paid for every second of work they do.
"We created Chrometa to meet an identified need for companies that rely on hourly billing to maximize revenue," said Brett Owens, CEO and co-founder of Chrometa LLC. "Our product was built to solve a real problem faced by attorneys, revenue they are leaving on the table and help them leave behind the antiquated methods they've been using."
How Chrometa Works:
- Chrometa is software tool that runs in the background of a PC, without interfering with an attorney's established work flow and routine;
- Chrometa automatically creates logs that show the amount of time spent editing documents, writing emails or even conducting research online;
- Chrometa's logs contain only attorney activity; keystrokes and content are not stored, to protect client and attorney information and confidentiality;
- Files, folders and URLs can be tagged with client accounts or client matter numbers to easily filter work history by matter;
- Real-time activity logs can be accessed at the desktop and remotely by administrators;
- Data can be easily exported to spreadsheets; and
- Reports can be created with the collected information to expedite accurate billing.
"I run a paperless office, which means nearly all of my important work is
done on screen," said Troy Thompson, a sole practitioner attorney in San Francisco. "Chrometa captures my billable time easily and accurately, whether I am working for one client or twenty."
Chrometa's reports can be tailored to show as much or as little detail as the user would like. This ability to scale the level of detail increases the utility of Chrometa to the attorney, the accounts receivable department and the client. The detailed reports can provide additional billing and productivity back-up and support, in case a client audit request or firm management request.
The ability to manage attorney and client confidentiality is built into Chrometa with unique features that allow users to track specific activities that the attorney chooses or even block other activities that an attorney would not like tracked.
Pricing and Availability
Chrometa is available now for a free 30-day trial at http://www.chrometa.com or call (916) 254-0260 to speak with a company representative. Chrometa is available immediately for $249 or as a pay-as-you go subscription $19.95 per month that includes support and product upgrades. Multi-user licenses and contracts are available. Chrometa has dedicated representatives standing by to assist with product installation and support.
About Chrometa LLC
Chrometa LLC, headquartered in Sacramento, CA, is in the business of saving time and maximizing efficiency. Chrometa LLC's time tracking tools are utilized by high-paid professionals to enhance revenue and gross billings, and by enterprises to optimize and measure workforce productivity. Please visit http://www.chrometa.com for more information.
Morgan/Dorado for Chrometa
josh (at) morgandorado.com