King of Prussia, Pa. (PRWEB) March 4, 2009
As part of its commitment to helping employers comply with new COBRA regulations set forth by the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009, employee benefits consulting and administration leader Trion has launched the following resources:
- Up-To-The-Minute COBRA Webpage. http://www.trion.com/cobra provides a library of key information about this new legislation, including a FAQ section, a detailed analysis and interpretation of the requirements, guidance on how they will impact employers and important federal agency weblinks. The website also provides information about upcoming COBRA-related educational events.
- COBRA Hotline. Benefits administrators are invited to call 610-945-1173 to speak with a live COBRA counselor. Any messages that must be left due to call volume will be returned no later than the next business day.
- Dedicated E-Mail Address. To communicate directly with a COBRA counselor via e-mail, benefits administrators can send questions to firstname.lastname@example.org. Counselors will respond to e-mails within 24-48 hours.
In addition, Trion Benefits U™, a free offering from Trion, presents two events on March 12, 2009:
- A breakfast seminar titled, "The COBRA Subsidy & the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: What Every Employer Needs to Know and How Trion Can Help," at 8:00 a.m. at the Dolce Valley Forge, King of Prussia, Pa. To register, call 610.684.3318.
- A webinar, also titled "The COBRA Subsidy & the American Recovery and Reinvestment Act: What Every Employer Needs to Know and How Trion Can Help," at 1:00 p.m. EST. To register, call 610.684.3318.
Both programs are being led by Bill Holmes, a senior Trion consultant, and Jason Reisman and Jake Sitman, attorneys with Obermayer Rebmann Maxwell & Hippel LLP's Labor and Employment Department.
Headquartered in King of Prussia, Pa., Trion develops innovative solutions for local, regional and Fortune 1000 companies. With more than 300 associates nationally, Trion specializes in Health and Welfare plans, large-employer Disability and Life programs, Benefits Administration, Integrated Health and Productivity Management, and Voluntary Benefits.