Bellevue, WA (PRWEB) March 5, 2009
- Julep Nail Parlor (http://www.myjulep.com) today announced that it will open the doors of its Bellevue Parlor at 221 Bellevue Way NE on Friday March 13, 2009. Founded by former Starbucks executive Jane Park, Julep Nail Parlor is a beauty concept designed to provide women with engaging spa treatments in a unique social setting.
- To celebrate its Bellevue opening, Julep will host an open house on Thursday, March 12 featuring free manicures, eyebrow shaping, express facials and neck massages. Treatments will be available on a first-come, first-served basis. Doors will be open 11 am - 6 p.m.
Julep Bellevue Features:
- Treatments for Every Budget -- The all-natural Julep experience includes a wide range of options for hands, feet and face. Each Julep treatment is as distinctive as it is rejuvenating, from the 30-minute Porch treatments - designed to provide high quality services in a hurry - to the Pure Decadence Chocolate Pedicure (a veritable treat for the feet!) and the Anti-Aging "Handcial" Manicure, a refreshing facial for your hands.
- "Staycation" Experience- - To help tide women over until the warm weather arrives, now through the end of May, Julep is offering a "Staycation" special - a manicure, pedicure and umbrella drink all for just $52. The Staycation treatments feature tropical pomegranate lotion and include a beverage like the "Mike-a-rita" in Julep's "drinks while you dry" area.
- Clean and Green - Julep offers natural nail services only, so guests are not exposed to the toxic fumes associated with artificial nails. Julep is germ-free because it employs medical-grade sterilization using extreme heat and pressure (versus ineffective and environmentally harmful chemicals). Julep's lotions and nail polishes are specially formulated to be free of carcinogens such as parabens, toluene, and DBP.
- Service Guarantee -- Julep offers a 100% service guarantee of its Parlor treatments. Parlor Pedicures are guaranteed to last for three weeks and Parlor Manicures for five days. Julep offers complimentary touch-ups for any Parlor service.
- Real-time online scheduling -- Understanding that women lead busy lives, Julep offers convenient online scheduling, so guests may book their appointments anytime at http://www.myjulep.com.
- Group Bookings and Private Parties -- While many women turn to salons and spas for group bonding gatherings, most places aren't set up to accommodate them. Julep's parlor design and event planning experts make it the perfect venue to celebrate special occasions such as birthday parties, bridal and baby showers and corporate events. Appointments may be booked by contacting Julep's group bookings coordinator at events (at) myjulep (dot) com or (206) 818-0607.
- Special Events -- Innovative weekly events encourage female bonding and much-needed personal time. On Mommy Mondays, moms can enjoy a bit of pampering and relax while junior plays under the watchful care of Julep's in-house nanny. Guests can also enjoy Chick Flick Thursdays, featuring classics such as "Wonder Woman" (March feature) and "Bridget Jones' Diary" (April). Movies are screened on Julep's 54-inch plasma TV, and start at 6:30 p.m. each Thursday.
- "We designed Julep to be a 'third place for women' -- beyond the workplace or home -- providing the same kind of bonding and socializing opportunity for women that an activity like golf has traditionally offered to men," said Jane Park, CEO of Julep Nail Parlor. "We're thrilled to be opening a Bellevue parlor and are looking forward to getting to know our new neighbors at our Open House."
About Julep Nail Parlor:
Julep Nail Parlor is a boutique salon concept that provides women with a rejuvenating experience in a unique social setting. From bridal showers and birthday parties to one-on-one time with a friend, Julep is designed to accommodate both intimate settings and group events. The distinctive, all-natural Julep experience includes a wide range of salon options offered in a toxin-free, ultra-hygienic environment. For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call (877) 585-3707 or visit http://www.myjulep.com.