Los Angeles, CA (PRWEB) March 10, 2009
Baby & Tween Celebration LA, the premier expo of trendy new products and services for babies, tots and tweens, will start the Celebration early at The Grove in LA, on March 14th, 2009 from 1-4pm, with contests, prizes and celebrity appearances.
- Arts & Crafts with American Girl Place and the chance to win a Chrissa doll & friends.
- The Mommy Catwalk where haute moms-to-be can compete for a chance to win fabulous prizes and an opportunity to model during the Baby & Tween Celebration LA Lov'n The Bump fashion show
- Meet our celebrity Mommy Catwalk contest judge, Tracy Hutson popular designer from Extreme Makeover: Home Edition and author of her soon to be released book Feathering the Nest.
- Enter the T-shirt design contest for kids, hosted by verymeri.com and ACT Today. to raise money for Autism awareness. The winning designer will be featured at Baby & Tween Celebration LA.
- Music and fun sponsored by Radio Disney.
- The Daddython contest, where dads compete to win $1,000 in prizes from Scandinavian Child.
Where: The Grove in Los Angeles
When: March 14th, 2009 from 1-4 p.m.
Families are welcome to stop by and take part in all the fun at The Grove Los Angeles, and make plans to attend Baby & Tween Celebration LA at the Los Angeles Convention Center, April 25th & 26th, 2009. For more information, visit: http://www.babycelebrationla.com.
For more information about Baby & Tween Celebration LA, the premier expo for the latest trends for babies, tots, tweens and parents, contact Penny or Patrice at http://www.babycelebrationla.com.