Bethlehem, PA (PRWEB) March 8, 2009
Active Data Calendar is a web calendar that aggregates events, deadlines, and milestones into an easy-to-use master calendar and central event database that gives enterprises, departments or individuals the power to view filtered event dashboards based on their criteria. Advanced filtering and configuration features makes Active Data Calendar a powerful tool for planning and promoting dates, events, schedules, campaigns and initiatives that are important at the enterprise, regional, or unit level.
The new release of the Active Data Calendar product suite provides the ability to configure internal attributes for calendar events and event registration tracking. These configurable attributes can be used in Active Data Calendar's out-of-the-box event publishing tools or in its extensible import and export tools. Features added to various modules of the Active Data Calendar product suite include:
- Zip Code Proximity searching for easy search by distance options
- Configurable internal event management fields for tracking internal event information
- Ability to add 'County' to the Domestic Location Address
- Interval scheduling to easily add appointment slots
- Capture administration information about registrants
- New comma separated list fields allowing for more specific internal registration filtering
- Ability to add registrants from within the administration area
- Ability to allow mandatory, single or optional registration for grouped events.
"We see a tremendous need to consolidate the silos of calendar information across an organization's information systems. This version provides the ability to better aggregate information from various sources and present them in a way that is meaningful for planning, communications and alignment of key initiatives for our customers. We expect a tremendous growth opportunity for our vision of enterprise calendaring to improve workforce productivity," said Active Data Exchange CEO, Susan Yee.
About Active Data Exchange:
Active Data Exchange has been providing enterprise web-based event marketing and facilities scheduling software, email and text message broadcasting solutions and information broadcasting solutions for education, healthcare, government and corporate organizations since 1999. Products and services include Active Data Calendar, Active Data Communicator, and Active Data Syndicator. Clients include Anheuser-Busch, Excela Health, Lehigh Valley Health Network, Minnesota Department of Veteran's Affairs, Baylor College of Medicine, Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield, National Government Services, North Carolina State University, Temple University and others.
For more information, please visit [Active Data Exchange.