San Diego (PRWEB) March 11, 2009
For doctors who are constantly on the go, or tied up at their locations of practice, or for lawyers, paralegals, business executives, authors and journalists, the need for an easy-to-use dictation service has always been prevalent. While the internet is seemingly adorned with one dictation service or another, many are not flexible when it comes to cost, plan terms and user-friendliness. However, DictateI.com--a brand new online, telephonic dictation service that was officially launched in early March, 2009--is now offering the very first pay-as-you-go, tollfree dictation service.
Using DictateI.com is rather simple. Users can sign up for an account online in mere minutes, and they are also offered a two-day, free trial usage period so they can determine whether or not the automated dictation service is right for their needs. After their trial usage period has expired, users can opt for a monthly, or pay-as-you-go-plan, depending upon their individual needs. For doctors and lawyers--who harbor stringent patient and client privileges--DictateI.com incorporates privacy and security policies that meet all the HIPAA regulations related to electronic transmissions of patient information, and or, client information.
According to Vishal Mehta, Sr. Vice President of DictateI.com, the applications of an automated, tollfree dictation service are literally endless.
"Our goal is to provide end-to-end customized solutions to individuals who have unique requirements to record voice (either for medical, legal, business reasons, or other reasons), and to also provide an excellent dictation service at a very affordable price," Mehta says.
DictateI.com offers an entirely automated, telephonic dictation service. Users simply dial in to a tollfree number from their phone, and enter in their personal, four digit pin number for their account. They can then begin dictating securely as desired. Once they are finished, they just hang up the phone. DictateI.com will convert the recorded file into the file format of the user's choosing; MP3, WAV, VOX, etc. The file is then either FTP'd securely to the client, or emailed, depending upon the preferences and delivery specifications that have been predetermined when the client originates the account.
To learn more about this revolutionary, tollfree, automated dictation service that offers the only pay-as-you-go plan in the industry, please visit them online at: http://www.DictateI.com
- Service and website was officially launched March 1st, 2009
- Cost Effective, there is no need for purchasing and storing recording tapes or equipment; no need to maintain hardware
- Customers are able to call a tollfree phone number from anywhere in the world and dictate; the dictation is then emailed or FTP'd to them, via a secure server, in MP3, WAV, or VOX file format
- Privacy and security policies meet all the HIPAA regulations related to electronic transmission of patient information, and or, client information
- Unparalleled customer support and service; flexible plans as per customer needs and requirements
- User-friendly system that allows the customer to dial in to a tollfree number, and simply enter a four digit pin number to begin dictating
- Offers two-day, free trial usage period to all new customers; all plans can be setup online at their website in minutes
- No long term contracts, pay-as-you-go plans
- Visit them online to learn more at: http://www.DictateI.com