Technology and the Internet have revolutionized the way consumers are buying individual health insurance; and that's forcing agents and brokers to likewise transform the way they find and connect with their prospects
Chicago, IL (PRWEB) March 11, 2009
Norvax University brings its popular insurance agent training conference to Dallas, Texas, on Thursday, March 26, just a month after its "standing room only" Chicago conference.
The day-long intensive training event is part of the 2009 Marketing Success Tour and features advanced health insurance sales training and marketing education for agents and brokers. This Norvax University presentation will be sponsored in part by Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas, Unicare and TWG Capital.
The Marketing Success Dallas conference will be an even bigger conference with more sessions and speakers. It will be held at the Radisson Hotel & Suites (Dallas - Love Field), 1241 W. Mockingbird Lane, Dallas, TX 75247.
To ensure the best interaction and a more "hands on" setting, only 150 passes will be sold for the Dallas conference. Tickets are normally $249, but early registrants will be able take advantage of a lower $149 "Early Bird" special price.
The $149 Early Bird special expires on March 17. To take advantage of this 40% discount, insurance agents and brokers should register immediately at:
"Technology and the Internet have revolutionized the way consumers are buying individual health insurance; and that's forcing agents and brokers to likewise transform the way they find and connect with their prospects," said Jeremiah Desmarais, Norvax vice president of marketing. "Norvax University is committed to giving agents and brokers the tools and training they need to improve productivity, increase sales and capture a bigger share of this new marketplace."
Norvax University is the insurance agent sales training and continuing education program established by Norvax, the leading provider of sales automation technology and Internet marketing tools for the health insurance industry. Through webinars, conferences and online learning resources, Norvax University provides health insurance professionals with the training and continuing education they need to stay on top of this dynamic marketplace.
The March 26 conference in Dallas will feature the following workshops and presentations:
- Keynote: The Changing Landscape of Health Insurance, with Jeremiah Desmarais, vice president of marketing for Norvax
- What's Your Roadmap to Success?, presented by Clint Jones, CEO and co-founder of Norvax
- Proven Methods For Breaking Down Common Sales Objections, with Rob Liano, national sales trainer
- How To Drive 10X More Traffic To Your Website, with Rey Villar, online marketing copywriter for Norvax
- Creative Ways to Finance Your Agency's Growth, with Stephanie Simmons, vice president of sales and marketing for TWG Capital
- "Must Have" Elements To Increase Your Website's Lead Generation, with Rey Villar and Jeremiah Desmarais.
- How to Close With Just 1 Phone Call, with Rob Liano
- Increasing Your Word-of-Mouth Business Through Social Media Marketing, with Rey Villar
- Secrets of 3 Successful Top Producers, with Richard Cantu, John Cooper and Lucian Blackburn
- Creating an Email Marketing Campaign on a Shoestring Budget, with Rey Villar
- Q&A with a "500 Apps Per Month" Super Producer, with Joe Stevens, president of TX Insurance.
Current and prospective Norvax customers are also invited to attend a special clinic on how to put their Norvax quote engine, website, LeadMiner email autoresponder or BrokerOffice lead management system into overdrive. Steve Greanias, director of client services for Norvax, will explore these powerful sales automation tools -- with tips for users who want more out of their technology.
The conference will begin at 7:30 AM and last until 5:00 PM. A continental breakfast and lunch will be provided free of charge for all registered participants.
Norvax has also arranged discounted room rates for attendees who wish to stay overnight. For more information or to reserve your tickets now, go to:
Norvax Inc. is a leading developer of Web-based sales and customer communication tools that connect and help consumers, insurance brokers, agents and carriers transact health insurance business more efficiently. From tools for building lead-generating Websites to health insurance quote engines and email autoresponders that can automatically include updated health insurance quotes, Norvax's health insurance technology lets agents increase sales, cut administrative time and reduce expenses by initiating customer contact faster and automatically maintaining around-the-clock communications with prospects. Founded in 2001, Norvax was named among the Top 20 fastest-growing software companies in the U.S. in both 2007 and 2008 by Inc Magazine. Norvax is privately held and headquartered in Chicago.
# # #