Integrating Workforce Planning with the Annual Budgeting Cycle
Washington, DC (PRWEB) March 13, 2009
Infohrm, the global leader in workforce planning, reporting and analytics solutions, today announced an impressive lineup of speakers for the 3rd Annual Workforce Planning Summit to be held on May 18-19, 2009 in San Francisco, CA.
Dr. John Boudreau (University of Southern California) will join Shawn Williams (Hewlett-Packard), Kathy Cedeno (Conoco-Phillips), and Jared Flynn (T-Mobile) in presentations highlighting how workforce planning is a critical part of today’s talent management agenda.
The full list of dynamic speakers and topics* at this year’s event includes:
- Dr. John Boudreau, Professor and Research Director, University of Southern California—“ Beyond ROI: Decision Science and HR Measurement”
- Shawn Williams, Vice President, Workforce Planning, Hewlett-Packard—“Integrating Workforce Planning with the Annual Budgeting Cycle”
- Kathy Cedeno, Director, Succession Planning and Workforce Planning & Sabrina Martinez, Advisor, Global Workforce Planning, ConocoPhillips—“Implementing a Global Commitment to Workforce Planning”
- Jared Flynn, Senior Manager, Workforce Planning and Analytics, T-Mobile—“Understanding the Cost and Value of the Non-FTE Workforce”
- Dr. Donald Atwater, Professor, Pepperdine University—“How Workforce Migration and Generational Shifts Impact Talent Management”
- Adriana Ico, Workforce Planning & Talent Management, ArcelorMittal—“Workforce Planning as a Risk Mitigation Tool”
- Dr. Mary Young, Senior Research Associate, The Conference Board—“Highlights from The Conference Board’s New Research on Workforce Planning”
- Peter Howes, Chief Executive Officer, Infohrm—“A Global Approach to Workforce Planning”
*Actual presentation titles to be confirmed.
Building on the success of last year’s Summit, Infohrm’s thought leadership agenda offers innovative practitioner presentations, in-depth case studies, panel discussions, and focused breakout sessions. As the premier workforce planning event of the year, the 2009 Summit will illustrate proven forecasting methods and highlight how workforce planning should integrate with financial, risk, and strategic planning processes, especially in difficult economic times.
To maximize the value of each attendee’s experience, networking opportunities include:
- An Executive Roundtable with Dr. John Boudreau
- Industry Consortia for Financial Services, Energy/Utilities, Healthcare, High-Tech, and Retail Organizations
- Special sessions for new, intermediate, and advanced workforce planners
"In uncertain economic times, with increasing cost pressures and resource constraints, leading organizations use workforce planning to pinpoint the drivers of employee productivity and mitigate the risk of future talent shortfalls,” says Brian Kelly, President of Infohrm North America. “Through a combination of academic thought leadership, applied workforce planning case studies, and best practices from around the world, attendees will leave with a comprehensive ‘playbook’ on using data to improve the quality of short- and long-term talent management decisions.”
For organizations facing budget or travel restrictions, Infohrm offers several discounts on the standard registration fees. By attending multiple sessions, or signing up a team of 3 or more staff, individuals will immediately save hundreds of dollars.
Click here for more information or to register for the 2009 Workforce Planning Summit.
The Summit will be held at the historic Fairmont Hotel in downtown San Francisco, one of the world’s most unique destinations.
Infohrm is the global leader in on-demand workforce planning, reporting, and analytics solutions. With over 25 years of experience, and a strong customer base consisting of Fortune 1000, non-profit, and government clients, Infohrm has paved the way for organizations to measure the impact of human capital initiatives and drive business results. The Infohrm solutions couple leading edge software with strategic consulting and HR professional development services that focus on the analysis of data to help organizations make informed decisions around human capital practices.
Learn more at http://www.infohrm.com
Vice President, Marketing
This press release was distributed through eMediawire by Human Resources Marketer (HR Marketer: http://www.HRmarketer.com) on behalf of the company listed above.