Park City, UT (PRWEB) March 14, 2009
Athletic Republic of Orange County, conveniently located at the intersection of the 5 and 55 freeways in the heart of Orange County, celebrated its grand opening on Saturday, February 28th.
Athletic Republic CEO Charlie Graves was enthused by the steady flow of high school, college and future professional athletes throughout the 10,000 square-foot facility: "Athletic Republic of Orange County is the second franchise in the network to open this year, and the level of interest in year-round sport-specific training for athletes of all ages does not seem to be a victim of the current economy. In fact, Athletic Republic was recently recognized by Franchise Times in their annual Fast 55 list of fastest growing franchises."
Pat Pohlen, Principal and Co-Chairman of Athletic Republic of Orange County echoed Graves' outlook: "To see the excitement of athletes and their parents as they viewed our facility for the first time was awesome. In these tough economic times, I'm confident that Athletic Republic's superior training methods provide the best value for athletes that want to improve."
Pohlen added: "In my opinion, teaching young athletes about the sacrifices it takes to excel, and fostering their self-confidence through measured improvement throughout their training program, provides a foundation for success on both the athletic field and in the classroom. Parents can be assured that our mission is to improve and motivate each athlete to the levels of excellence they hope to achieve."
Athletic Republic of Orange County is much more than just an ordinary gym. Sports meets science at the fully air-conditioned facility, with a full complement of equipment that enables comprehensive athlete assessments to go along with Athletic Republic's tried-and-true training programs.
Here's a rundown of the facility's features:
- Athletic Republic's proprietary equipment, including the Generation II Super Treadmill and Hockey Treadmill, to improve mechanics, speed and efficiency
- Plyo Press and Pro-Multi-hip machines to develop explosive power and first step quickness
- Accu Power diagnostic and training device to train and evaluate lower extremity stability
- A hockey training rink with synthetic ice and professional boards/glass
- Top of the line weight room with platforms and cardio equipment
- SoloSpike Volleyball training system to improve jump mechanics and power at the point of attack
- Verti-Max reactive power training device
- Professional two-lane track with electronic system for timing the 40-yard dash
- 26 x 60 FieldTurf playing field
•An onsite physical therapy clinic
For more information about Athletic Republic of Orange County, visit http://www.AROCSpeed.com or call Mike Harp at (714) 313-0127.
About Athletic Republic:
Athletic Republic is the industry leader in performance sports training, with science-based programs appropriate for athletes of all ages. Since 1990, over 600,000 athletes have taken advantage of individualized, sport-specific training programs to enhance their speed, power and agility to gain more than just a step on their competition. Athletic Republic's expanding franchise network now totals over 160 facilities throughout North America, the United Kingdom, Russia and Japan.
For more information about Athletic Republic, visit http://www.athleticrepublic.com, or contact Charlie Graves at (435) 647-9000.