Perpetuum Software offers an elegant solution to the problem - PerformancePoint Print WebPart. This add-on removes all PerformancePoint elements and provides a clean-looking report or dashboard which is ready to print out quickly and easily.
Barnaul, Altay (PRWEB) March 16, 2009
PerformancePoint Server 2007 is an integrated performance management application that enables to monitor and analyze business. It provides flexible, powerful and easy-to-use tools for building dashboards and all the functionality needed for performance management.
Though, users face a real problem when it comes to printing reports or dashboards in PerformancePoint, as it doesn't provide a built-in printing tool. Users have to print out a dashboard from within Internet Explorer and all the PerformancePoint elements are printed as well, which is no good.
"Perpetuum Software offers an elegant solution to the problem - PerformancePoint Print WebPart. This add-on removes all PerformancePoint elements and provides a clean-looking report or dashboard which is ready to print out quickly and easily."
Some features of the PerformancePoint Print WebPart:
- Light weight control;
- Simple placing of PPS Print Preview web part onto any dashboard to be printed out;
- Customizable paper sizes by default for the dashboard;
- Customizable paper type: landscape or portrait;
- Customizable page margins for the report;
- Report resizing to print onto one page;
- Print Preview;
- Simple installation onto PerformancePoint Sever;
- Work with all web part elements found in the main content page.
Download PerformancePoint Print WebPart (http://www.perpetuumsoft.com/Downloads.aspx?lang=en&pid=111) to evaluate this simple and elegant solution that will save your clients from plain messy of printing reports from PerformancePoint and make your PerformancePoint solution even more convenient and user friendly.
# # #