A society without art is a society without soul.
Pensacola, FL (Vocus) March 14, 2009
JenJen’s Gallery of Fine Art is an online gallery that provides the most exquisite original art available. It caters to the casual art collector and the art connoisseur looking to add to their collection of Fine Art. The gallery's Featured Artists are exceptional and provide a wide selection of original and unique art.
“A society without art is a society without soul." JenJen’s Gallery of Fine Art leads the web in featuring artists from the United States and this tradition continues with the newly added works of Jeanne Fields.
Jeanne Fields awakened to art after high school when visiting the Art Institute in Chicago, Illinois. There, she fell in love with a painting that changed her life. It moved her from the study of music to a BS degree in art and continuing education with painting and color theory classes at San Francisco Art Institute.
After several careers varying from social work to the decorative concrete industry, Jeanne now devotes full time to creating art. She works from her home based studio in the mountains of Northern California. Nature, spirituality, painting and sculpture are great loves!
Jeanne was selected as a August 2009 Featured Artist at Red Bluff Art Gallery, Red Bluff, CA
She earned a BS in Art from Michigan State University, and MSW (Masters in Social Work) from University of Michigan and studied Painting and Color Theory at the San Francisco Art Institute.
Ms. Field's work has been exhibited throughout California and now, on JenJen's Gallery of Fine Art, to the world.
- 2008 Solo Show five Windows Gallery, Weaverville
- 2007 Solo Show, Five Windows Gallery, Weaverville
- 2006: Group Shows: Main Street Gallery; Highland Art Center
- 2004: Solo Show: Highland Art Center, Weaverville, CA.
- 2001: Group Show, Highland Art Center, Weaverville, CA.
- 1996: Solo Show, Palo Alto Chamber of Commerce, Palo Alto, CA.
- 1996: Solo Show, Palo Alto Library, Palo Alto, Ca.
- 1995: Two-Person Exhibit, Open Studios, Palo Alto, CA.
- 1994: Juried Artist, Pacific Art League Community Shows, Palo Alto, Ca.
- 1992 and 1993: Group Show, Pacific Art League, Palo Alto, CA.
Jeanne Fields work is currently being showcased at the following Galleries:
- Highland Art Center, Weaverville, CA
- Five Windows Gallery, Weaverville, CA
JenJen’s started as a small company with one Featured Artist. We have now grown to over a dozen talented artists and are adding more each month. Each artist has their own style and we highly pride ourselves on the diversity of the artists we feature.
The artists at JenJen’s Gallery of Fine Art have their work exhibited all over the world. Igor Gorban’s work is currently shown in the Ministry of Culture of the Ukraine, Saint John’s work was first published in 1995, Tricia Grego has had dozens of solo shows throughout New York, Jeanne Fields work is currently showcased in two Fine Art Galleries in California and the list goes on. Each artist is passionate about their work and it comes through in their amazing colors, textures, and designs.